Light in the Box: Inexpensive Wedding Dresses, Decor, & More! #LightintheBoxWedding #Ad

“This is a Fashionista Event and a promotional item was provided to me by Coupons.com. Hosts for this event are Still Blonde after all these Years and ModlyChic.”

lightintheboxweddingWe all know that many people invest scrupulous amounts of money into their weddings. Between venues, food, cakes, decor, entertainment, and attire; it can very well cost as much as a down payment for a nice home. However, weddings can be done very nicely on the cheap, but look extravagant.Thanks to online retailers like Light in the Box, a wedding can look classy without costing a small fortune.

Image Credit: TLC

Image Credit: TLC

Take Anna Shannon from TLC’s Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, who recently wedded her fiance Michael Cardwell back in May. Her special wedding day was recently aired on TLC this past Thursday August 14,th for all to see. I have to admit, Anna’s day was really beautiful, but in true Mama June fashion, they all were experts at saving a buck or two! I still cannot believe that Anna’s gorgeous dress was only $212.00 from Light in the Box!!! It looked like it should have cost thousands!!

You can view Anna Shannon’s Wedding Clip on TLC

ballgown-wedding-dress

Image Credit: LightintheBox.com

I can’t say I blame Anna for shopping Light in the Box for her wedding dress! In true fashionista fashion, I just had to hurry on over to Light in the Box to check out their wedding dresses! I mean really, want girl doesn’t enjoy browsing gorgeous wedding dresses even if she is already married?

The first thing that really caught my attention about Light in the Box was that they offer FREE Lifetime Alterations on ALL Wedding Dresses!! What other company offers that amazing perk to their customers?? Plus, all their thousands of wedding dresses are discounted up to a whopping 80%!! Hundreds of wedding accessories like veils are priced at up to 90% of retail! That right there had me sold!! No wonder Anna wanted to get her wedding dress at Light in the Box!

Just because Light in the Box has hundreds of deeply discounted wedding dresses doesn’t mean that they are not modern either! Their 2014 collection of bridal gown, bridesmaid dresses, and even flower girl dresses are all beautiful, and available for equally amazing prices!

flower-girl-dress

Image Credit: LightintheBox.com

Look how adorable this flower girl dress is! At only $79.99 is is ideal for any beautiful little girl!

personalized-cake-topper

Image Credit: LightintheBox.com

I am not even kidding when I say you could get pretty much every you need for a wedding at Light in the Box!! They even have groomsmen attire, tuxedos, accessories, and even wedding decor, and favors! Seriously, how cute is this Personalized Wood Cake Topper? At only $19.99 it is a total steal, and would make for a very elegant touch to any style wedding cake!

I totally suggest you view all the wedding items from Light in The Box today! Even if you are not getting married they have tons of dresses, costumes, housewares and more at deeply discounted prices!

You can even save more with these Light in The Box Coupons!

$12 off $100 with code HoneyBoo12

$24 off $200 with code HoneyBoo24

Both expire 9/5th, so be sure to get shopping!

Comments

• says

I so agree! I found a dress similar to the one I wanted at a garage sale for $50. I had it cleaned. It beautiful and stunning. We had theft and our wedding money was stolen so we married at the courthouse. I still have the dress for when we decide to do a vow renewal. I didn’t grow up planning a wedding because honestly I thought my career should come first and never really cared about a big foofy wedding.

1. says

The flower girl’s dress you shared is simply gorgeous!! And yeah, weddings are a beginning of a lifetime with the one you love!! I still see no need to spend hundreds if not thousands on a dress you will only wear ONCE!

2. says

I think it is great to have options like this, to still get a gorgeous gown and not break the bank. Wedding can be pretty pricey so it is good to save money wherever you can!

3. says

Those are some great savings! As an accountant I often wonder what people are thinking when they spend sooo much money on a wedding. I keep thinking about all the compound interest they could have got over the life of the marriage and/or the down payment on a house that the money could have gone to, but that is just me, way too practical I guess!

4. Jenna Wood says

I really like the first grouping, floral accents really are in, and simplistic elegance is definitely making a wedding comeback. Light In The Box has some amazing wedding accessory deals!

5. says

What a great service! This would have come in handy when I was wedding planning. (Though, I did totally score my wedding dress for $75.)

6. says

This sounds like a dream come true for someone on a wedding budget. Weddings are one of the most expensive life milestones and I cannot even fathom how some people drop thousands of dollars on a dress much less a cake that is going to be consumed in 10-15 minutes. You can’t beat the prices and the quality is still there!

7. says

I didn’t have a wedding dress but if I were in the market, I would totally buy from them. They have beautiful dresses and you can’t beat those prices at all. This is a great way to save some money during the wedding planning.

8. Ben - Gentlebim says

I love how affordable these dresses are. I’ve never understood why wedding dresses have to be so darn expensive. You wear them for one day!

• Pam says

Regular wedding dresses can get so expensive! It’s nice to know there is another option that is still beautiful.

9. says

Wow! Wish I had known about this site (if it was around) when I was getting married. I had my dress custom made because I couldn’t find what I liked in my price range and she was willing to barter some photography to knock the price down. Sadly… it didn’t turn out the way I had wanted.

10. Pam says

A family friend ordered her wedding dress from Lightinthebox and it was beautiful. I couldn’t believe how great it looked!

11. says

What a gorgeous dress, and only $200?! That’s amazing. I never even had a wedding dress because I figured they would all be out of my price range. Now I’m sad to realize I could have gotten the dress of my dreams if I dug a little harder.

12. Shauna says

Are you serious??? Where was this when I was getting married? I spent way too much compared to this. Will totally be looking into this for my sisters wedding

13. says

I have only recently heard about Light in the Box and now I realized that they carry so much more than wedding gowns. More and more people are becoming budget conscious out of necessity and it’s comforting to know you can still afford the beautiful things. too.

14. says

I didn’t see the wedding, but I’m amazed they were able to make Anna’s wedding classy! I don’t like the idea of spending thousands on a wedding dress either. Mine was only about $200 and I LOVED it!

15. says

Wow! $200 on a dress? My dress was $1,400. I thought it was a bargain compared to some of the stores we went to but I obviously should have shopped around more.

16. says

Wow! How amazing. We actually got married in my MIL’s living room, no fancy dress for me so this is something I’m looking forward to planning, for our 10th anniversary, having a “wedding” renewal… this would be so helpful, that one dress is stunning!

17. says

I love how pretty the dresses are AND AFFORDABLE!!!!!!!!!!! I can’t get over how inexpensive they are and look stunning… I will have to share this post with my SIL she is getting married soon and saving money but still look beautiful is perfect for her. Thanks for sharing