Clean your Home the Organic Way with Savon Noir All Natural Olive Oil Soap
I admit, I love to clean my home daily. Having three kids and a dog is plenty motivation to keep my two story home in tip top shape. I have been using conventional cleaners for years, but I promised my family that this year I would slowly phase out my chemical filled cleaners for eco-friendly, organic ones. So far things have been going great, and I’ve been able to replace many items with natural concoctions.
The only problem I have been incurring is that I am not getting a fresh smell from many of my cleaners. One of the main reasons I love cleaning is because it fills my home with fresh lingering scents. Baking soda, vinegar and even lemon are taking away odors, but not leaving pleasant scents. Thankfully, my latest review I received from Le Savonnier Marseillais (thanks to Celebrate Women Today) has curbed my cleaning woes!
A Little About the Le Savonnier Marseillais Company:
To be honest, I never even knew this brand had existed, but I sure am glad I know now! If you are not familiar with the brand, Le Savonnier Marseillais their brand originated in Provence France. Their natural pure olive oil soaps are now available in North America. Originally produced for Aristocracy in the olive growing areas of France for centuries, the properties of olive oil soap has been riveted as being the most mildest, moisturizing element a soap can have.
Savon Noir is 100% all-purpose natural olive oil soap and discover the many uses. Our multi-tasking cleaner is safe and effective to use in many daily household tasks to clean, maintain and repair just about anything that needs special attention. Besides the effectiveness of using the olive oil for household chores, it’s also very safe to use with no harsh and toxic chemicals to speak of.
I received a full sized, 38.81 fl. oz. bottle of Savon Noir 100% Natural All Purpose Olive Oil Soap in Eucalyptus Scent. The first thing I did was unscrew the cap to smell the product. I immediately noticed that this cleaner is very thick, and contains flecks of possibly Eucalyptus, or vegetable glycerin inside? Most importantly, the product smelled fantastic, and made me want to start cleaning right away!
After determining how much product I needed for the jobs I wanted to complete, I mixed the Savon Noir with warm water. The formula created a nice sudsy, silky mixture that was very easy on my hands, and nose. Since this all purpose liquid soap is made with pure eucalyptus essential oil, it smelled amazing, and really invigorated me while cleaning my tiles, and cabinets.
While cleaning with Savon Noir All Natural Olive Oil Soap, I noticed it truly did get off coffee splashes, kids prints, and sticky, stuck on messes. With a quick dip, squeeze, and scrub of my microfiber cloth, Savon Noir cleaned my cabinets wonderfully, and that made me really happy! I unknowingly ruined one of them a few years ago by using harsh cleaner that actually stripped some paint off , so now I have to be extra cautious with what I use. Thankfully, Le Savonnier Marseillais’s Savon Noir works amazing.
There are so many amazing uses for Savon Noir that really intrigue me. I have got to try washing my dog up with it-wouldn’t that be amazing to have a naturally fresh smelling pup? My husband also plans on using it on our rose bushes! You can check out the many uses below:
The Many uses of Savon Noir All Natural Olive Oil Soap:
- Floors and tiles: Cleans and sanitizes flooring and tile (bathroom or kitchen tile, wood, laminate, stone, or terracotta).
- Dishes: Cleans and cuts through grease on dishes, pots, and pans.
- Grease: Cuts through grease to remove buildup. Ideal for cleaning ovens, exhaust fans, stovetops, appliance surfaces, counters, and sinks.
- Windows: Leaves glass surfaces flawlessly clean without streaking.
- Laundry: Can be used just like conventional detergent.
- Vehicle: Safe for use on wood, plastic, and carpet. Cleans interior and exterior surfaces. Use on boat decks and hulls, car dashboards, and motorcycles.
- Garden: Use on plants including roses ornamental plants, fruit trees, and vegetable gardens.Spray diluted on plants to protect from insects including greenflies (aphids), mealybugs, and red spider mites.
- Household Pets: Used as a shampoo, Savon Noir gently cleans and nourishes your dog’s fur. Keeps your pet’s coat glossy and helps prevent fleas and allergies.
Overall, I recommend using Savon Noir if you are looking for an inexpensive all natural soap that serves many purposes. For only $20.00 you can get a whopping 33.81 ounces of product. To learn more about Savon Noir, or purchase it, head over to Le Savonnier Marseillais.