The Best Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe!
Are you looking for a recipe for some of the best almond flour chocolate chip cookies? I recently received a 5 lbs bag of Honeyville Almond Flour in to review, and I cannot believe how delicious it has been. Having a basis of comparison to another leading brand has led me to realize that Honeyville really does have a gold quality product. The texture, freshness, flavor, and packaging is right on point!
With my recent acquisition of almond flour, I have been trying an abundance of recipes that are both lo carb, and gluten free. I have to say, almond flour seems to be my number one choice when it comes to baking things like cookies. While my recipe for almond flour chocolate chip cookies is delicious, it does contain brown sugar, so it is not really low carb, but lower in carbs vs a traditional chocolate chip cookie.
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 1/4 coconut oil
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 3 cups of Honeyville Almond Flour
- 1 1/2 cups of semi sweet chocolate chips
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees
- In a Kitchen Aid, or Mixing bowl, cream together your butter, eggs, vanilla extract, coconut oil, and brown sugar.
- Add your baking soda, salt, and Honeyville Almond Flour-mix well
- Turn off your mixer, and slowly fold in your chocolate chips.
- I suggest refrigerating the dough for at least 1-2 hours to get it a bit firmer. This is not necessary though
- Add small rounded tablespoons of dough 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet
- Bake for 12 minutes
- This yields 48 cookies
I hope you enjoy your almond flour chocolate chip cookies, as my family is truly enjoying them to the last crumb.