Easy No Bake Holiday Oreo Cookie Balls Recipe #oreocookieballs
“This recipe is brought to you by Yummly, on behalf of Oreo Cookies. All views expressed are that of my own”.
The holidays are all about traditions, and in our home, Oreo Cookie Balls are a fun, and easy way to celebrate the season. I think our family enjoys making Oreo Cookie Balls because they are quick, easy, and very inexpensive to make! They make some of the most delicious, no bake sweet treats ever! The best part is they are also great homemade gift ideas for teachers, bus drivers, and neighbors.
I LOVE using Double Stuff Oreos for my festive chocolate covered cookie balls because it just makes them that much yummier! Since it is the Christmas season, I was able to get some super cute, Double Stuff Winter Oreos with red cream. I knew these would make my sweet little balls that much cuter! I also had plenty of holiday sprinkles, balls, and jimmies.
What I particularly love about Oreo Cookie Balls is that they are so versatile. Sometimes, I make them with white chocolate, sometimes with milk chocolate. They can also be rolled in nuts, coconut, and more! The versatility just makes them so easy around this busy season!
- 1, 8 ounce package of cream cheese
- 36 Oreo cookies-I used the Double Stuff Winter Oreos
- 24 ounces of chocolate morsels for dipping
- Festive holiday sprinkles, jimmies
- Mix the cream cheese, and cookie crumbs until blended. I used my blender, and it worked great!
- Shape into approx. 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min. Dip balls in melted chocolate; place in single layer on a shallow waxed paper-lined pan.
- Customize it with your own ingredient additions or decorative skills.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.