Dinner Thyme: Fresh Meals in 20 Minutes or Less!
This post is sponsored by the Association of Food Bloggers on behalf of Dinner Thyme. All views expressed our mine.
In a world where quick service meals are key, it can be hard to eat healthy. Going through drive throughs, and ordering take out have become the norm for hundreds of families. Most love the convenience, others the time-saving factor. For us, we often find ourselves wanting healthier and fresh options with very little options on hand.
Here are some excuses I have heard from others I why they do not eat home cooked meals:
- I have no time to shop
- I have no idea how to cook
- Ingredients are too pricey
- I have no patience to meal prep
- I am not creative enough to whip up fresh meals
- I don’t know how to eat healthy
Ok, I can understand some of these excuses because I have used a few from time to time. Not everyone has the talent to cook from scratch or the knowledge of how to meld flavors. However, there are places that have solved pretty much every excuse in the book when it comes to eating fresh.
Fresh meal delivery services like Dinner Thyme deliver all the ingredients you need to whip up a fresh and healthy meal in 20 minutes or less. Meals are delivered in a safely packaged, cold box, and ready to pop into the fridge for preparation. Menus are consistently changing each week and feature several fresh proteins and produce options.
Now that you know a little how Dinner Thyme operates, I wanted to tell you what sets them apart from the other 4 meal delivery services I have worked with in the past.
With Dinner Thyme you get the following perks:
- Meals constantly change and were very accommodating to my whole foods diet.
- My order arrived safely and well-packaged. I have worked with a well-known meal service provider and twice I received damaged foods.
- Virtually all the work is taken out of these meals. Ingredients come pre-chopped and measured for the most part. Other meals delivery services send whole veggies which could be overwhelming for the amateur cook.
- Meal ingredients are color and letter coded so you do not get confused.
- Meals are ready is 20 minutes or less!
- Portions are satisfying
- Meals can be ordered in portions of 1, 2, 3, and 4.
We were able to try menu items that I personally choose to fit into my lifestyle. I ordered the following single portion meals:
- Pineapple Chicken
- Southwest Chicken
- Wasabi Salmon
- Almond Tofu
Each meal was so easy and quick to make. I really had very minimal preparation to do and did not even dirty a lot of dishes. Best of all, I was so surprised by the flavor profiles and ingredient pairings that I would have not otherwise tried. Who would have thought Cauliflower Fried Rice or Sweet Potato Salsa were so good?
If you are looking for a new way to get back on track eating fresh and healthy meals, give Dinner Thyme a shot! You will not be sorry!