Grilling With Wholly Guacomole: Grilled Guacomole Chicken Salad #Recipe
The folks at Wholly Guacamole are probably one of the most generous companies I have ever worked with in my almost 3 years of blogging. They treat their customers, and bloggers with kindness, and are consistency providing ways for people to tray their products. As both a customer, and blogger it makes me happy to have yet another chance to work with such an amazing brand.
Wholly Guacamole sent me a huge cooler loaded with some of my favorite products they make, as well as some new additions. The mission was to use their products in a fun, exciting way. I usually enjoy their guacamole in a more traditional nachos, and tacos type way, but I wanted to think outside of the box for this opportunity.
Since grilling season is still in full swing, I knew I wanted my recipe to be grilled. After some brainstorming, I came up with a dish that it so versatile..I knew it couldn’t possibly fail! Guacamole chicken salad was the exciting recipe I decided to settle on. I thought it would be really cool to add a twist, and grill the chicken before preparing it with the Wholly Guacomole. I am all about flavors so this was a must; no bland, boiled chicken here!
Check out these super awesome Wholly Guacamole Minis! These fit us perfectly! Sometimes when we make nachos only one of us wants guacamole. Now, we can each have the perfect portioned amount of Wholly whenever, and wherever we want! No more worrying about the left overs browning—totally amazing product invention!
Their salsa are also very tasty, and my second favorite compared to homemade. You get quite a bit in the resealable container, and the flavors are so bold, and unique. Thanks to Wholly products I can easily make my own “loaded” nachos right at home!
- 1 1/2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breast
- salt & pepper to taste
- about 20 cherry tomatoes halved-I used the black cherry variety
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 package of Wholly Guacamole Original
- Season your chicken breasts, and grill them until clear juices run out.
- Allow your chicken to cool, and then cut breast into small chunks
- Slice you cherry tomatoes in half
- Dice your onion
- In a large bowl, combine your chicken, onion, dried cranberries, and guacamole.
- Serve immediately so that the guacamole does not turn brown. To preserve any left overs, consider sprinkling some fresh lime juice over your Grilled Guacomole Chicken Salad
This dish tasted sooo good that I can’t wait to make it again! Thanks to Wholly products, my work is cut out for me because their guac tastes homemade! If you have not tried Wholly Guacamole, you are missing out!
Connect with Wholly on Facebook & Twitter
~~~**~~Wholly has a REALLY awesome O
MGuac Lunch Contest right now–win FREE prizes!! You must check out this contest!!~~~**~~ Open now-September 27th!!!
The folks at Wholly have VERY kindly allowed us to give away the very same cooler full of Wholly products we received! US 18+only please