Breakfast Skillet Nachos contain all the flavors of breakfast you love but in nacho form. Enjoy this delicious brunch recipe idea with your friends or family.
When I first met my husband, one of the first products he introduced me to was the flavorful and hearty HORMEL® MARY KITCHEN® Hash. I had never even heard of corned beef hash before because my family is Portuguese.
We never ate it, but once I tried it I was instantly hooked! It also quickly changed my perspective on canned foods, and became a regular pantry staple in our home. The fact that it is so versatile and goes great on my Breakfast Nachos is also a major plus!
Corned Beef happens to now be one of my family’s favorite dishes. Now that St. Patrick’s Day is right around the corner we should start to see it at the local markets.
Ok, so I admit, I will totally make nachos an “any occasion food”. They are one of my favorite foods despite their richness. I thought it would be super delicious to add some hash, bacon, eggs, and sausage to my breakfast nachos.
What I included in my Breakfast Nachos Recipe
For my breakfast nachos, I wanted to use foods that would complement each other. Breakfast sausage, hash, bacon, eggs, jalapenos, cilantro, cheese, salsa and tomato all came together to create what tasted like a deconstructed omelet nicely heated over crispy tortillas. Oh, and you cannot forget that cool dollop of sour cream which takes these up a notch!
- 1 cup of HORMEL® MARY KITCHEN® Hash
- 3-4 cups of corn tortillas, or enough to cover your skillet
- 8 small breakfast sausage links
- 8 slice of bacon
- 1 medium jalapeno seeded, and sliced
- 5 scrambled eggs
- 2 tablespoons of cilantro
- 1/3 cup sour cream
Spray your skillet with non-stick spray.
Arrange your tortillas chips in the pan evenly.
Add HORMEL® MARY KITCHEN® Hash to your chips.
Top with additional breakfast meats.
Add eggs, and jalapenos.
Top with Salsa, followed by cheese.
Bake at 350 degree f. for 15 minutes.
Once nachos come out, add fresh cilantro and sour cream; enjoy hot.
These were some of the BEST nachos I have ever eaten! Who would have thought Skillet Breakfast Nachos could be so good?
- 12" Skillet
- 1 cup corned beef hash
- 8 ounces breakfast sausage links
- 5 eggs scrambled
- 8 ounces bacon
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes halved.
- 4 cups tortilla chips
- 2 tbsp jalapeno
- 2 tbsp cilantro
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- Scramble your eggs, and cook your breakfast meats.
- Spray your skillet with non-stick spray.
- Arrange your tortillas chips in the pan evenly.
- Add HORMEL® MARY KITCHEN® Hash to your chips.
- Top with additional breakfast meats.
- Add eggs, and jalapenos.
- Top with Salsa, followed by cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees f. for 15 minutes until cheese is melted.