Are you looking for a convenient, hassle-free way to exchange your SodaStream 60L CO2 Carbonator Cylinders? Find out the easiest way to get your refills thanks to Soda Sense. This post is sponsored by Soda Sense.
Here’s the scenario: You’re hampering for a cold, refreshing fizzy beverage. You reach for your SodaStream bottle, fill it with cold, fresh water. You screw it into your SodaStream, press the carbonator button, and… burp! You just ran out of CO2!
WHAT A TRAGEDY!
Your dream of enjoying a refreshing, ice cold, sparkling glass of H2O has been ripped right from under your nose!
You’re left with a choice.
- Settle for an average, boring glass of non-sparking water.
- Run out to the store, wait in line at the customer service desk, exchange your CO2 canister, and drive back home for an other attempt at acheiving fizzy bliss!
Until now, the above situation was a very real scenario. However, it doesn’t have to be! Thanks to a company called Soda Sense.
What is Soda Sense?
Soda Sense is a door-to-door 60L CO2 canister/cylinder refill and exchange program for at-home soda machine users. They make the hassle of going to the store to exchange your SodaStream bottles a thing of the past.
How it Works
The great thing about Soda Sense is how flexible and convenient their program is. Here’s how it works in 4 easy steps:
Head to SodaSense.com (the link will save you 10%).
Sign up and choose a package that works best for you. You have a choice based on how many empties you want to accumulate before sending them back.
- Exchange Box – 2 canisters sent to you. Once you use both, you send back the empty bottles. Repeat this process as often as you want/need.
- One Spare Canister & Exhange Box – With this package, you get 3 canisters total. Once you use up two of them, send them back and keep the third in-use inside the machine.
- Two Spare Canisters & Exhange Box – With this package, you get 4 canisters total. Once you use up two of them, send them back and keep the third and forth to keep the fizzy going!
Receive your CO2 Carbonator refills and make some refreshing beverages! Keep the plastic caps and the currogated cardboard shipping box for reuse. (Feel good about helping the environment!)
Once you empty two canisters, put the platic caps back on the cylinders, and place them back into their special box.
Go ahead and ship them back to Soda Sense.
Repeat this process for as long as your love for homemade sparking beverages lasts!
Benefits of Soda Sense
Why do we like Soda Sense? We love the convenience of not having to exhange our SodaStream Carbonator cylinders at the store. Frankly, the less we need to deal with people (shoppers and workers) at retail stores, the better!
Flexible packages – You choose what’s right for you depending on your consumption of CO2.
Shipping is Free with Soda Sense! You only pay for the refills.
You don’t need to subscribe to a program. You can exchange refills on-demand as frequently as you want. No risk of inadvertantly building up your own small warehouse of unused CO2 canisters!