Fish Sticks Casserole: An Easy Back to School Meal
A twist on a classic favorite. This perfectly textured, and spiced casserole is ideal for the entire family to enjoy when the kids go back to school.
Prep Time17 mins
Cook Time40 mins
Total Time57 mins
Servings: 6 slices
- 24 whole Gorton's Crunchy Fish Sticks pre-cooked
- 16 ounces Tater Tots pre-cooked
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups of milk can be unsweeted almond, or dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon red pepper sauce
- 1/2 tsp each black pepper, celery salt, paprika, cayenne pepper, onion power, garlic powder
- 16 ounces shredded cheddar
Pre-cook the tater tots and Gorton's Fish Sticks according to the package instructions.
In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, and spices
Pour egg/milk mixture into a large casserole dish
Add 50% of the tater tots onto the top of the egg mixture.
Line with 50% of the Gorton's Crunchy Fish Sticks on top.
Add 1 cup of cheese, and repeat the process until you have another layer of tots, fish, and cheese.
Bake for 35-40 mins at 375 f or or until egg is fully cooked, but not burned.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 789kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 48g | Saturated Fat: 21g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 293mg | Sodium: 1405mg | Potassium: 660mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 23.2% | Vitamin C: 6.9% | Calcium: 84.5% | Iron: 9.9%