Mouthwatering Fish & Chips Salad with Potato Croutons
An upscale fish & chips salad that features a homemade tartar sauce dressing and potato croutons.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time40 mins
Servings: 2 people
Salad & Potato Croutons
- 1 package Gorton's Pub Style Cod Fish
- 3 cups Green Salad Blend
- 2 whole Russet Potatoes
- 1 tablespoon E.V.O.O
- 1/4 teaspoon each of sea salt, black pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder
- 1 cup coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup coleslaw dressing
- 1 tablespoon tarragon chopped
Tartar Sauce Dressing
- 1/2 juice of lemon
- 1 tablespoon sweet relish
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder
- 2 whole green onion
- 1 tablespoon tarragon
Dice up potatoes, and toss them with oil, and spices. Cook for 30 minutes at 425 turning them every 10 minutes with a spatula.
Bake Gorton's fish according to the package instructions.
For tartar sauce dressing, blend mayo, relish, green onion, lemon juice, and spices until creamy.
For coleslaw, mix the dressing, and chopped tarragon with the cabbage blend.
Prepare two plates with lettuce blend, and coleslaw.
Add one piece of fish to each and potatoes.
Drizzle with Dressing
Serve with a lemon wedge and enjoy!