Low Carb Asian Cucumber Salad
A light and tangy low-carb, Asian-inspired cucumber salad that pairs perfectly with Citrus Ginger Salmon.
Servings: 2 people
- 2 cups mini cucumbers sliced thin, drained
- 2 tbsp mini rainbow red peppers sliced thin
- 1 tbsp red onion sliced thin
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp liquid aminos gluten free (2 sprays)
- 3/4 stevia packet
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
Slice cucumbers, and red peppers using a mandolin. Set aside the red peppers from the cucumbers.
Sprinkle with sea salt to help remove the excess liquid.
Allow cucumbers to drain.
Add in red pepper and onion.
Add in black pepper, vinegar, liquid aminos, and stevia.
Toss, and place in the fridge for extra marinating. You can also serve right away.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 22kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Sodium: 333mg | Potassium: 172mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 8% | Vitamin C: 17.9% | Calcium: 1.7% | Iron: 1.6%