Magical Unicorn Donuts
A delicious and enchanting semi-homemade donut recipe for unicorn parties or a fun treat!
Servings: 12 donuts
- 12 doughnuts plain, storebought
- 16 ounces vanilla frosting store-bought frosting
- 1/8 tsp neon pink food gel
- 1/8 tsp neon blue food gel
- 1/8 tsp neon purple food gel
- 1/2 cup Lucky Charms Marshmallows
- 1 tbsp sprinkles
Place your cooling rack over a large baking sheet, and then space out your 6 donuts.
Evenly divide your frosting into three bowls.
Add 3 drops of food coloring to each bowl.
Place bowls in the microwave for 45 seconds (all together).
Carefully stir each color with your forks.
Carefully place your Lucky Charms Marshmallows over each donut.
Add your sprinkles
Serving: 1donut | Calories: 427cal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 409mg | Potassium: 16mg | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 40IU | Vitamin C: 0.4mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 0.4mg