Tarragon Crab Salad Stuffed Avocados
A fresh and tasty low-carb meal idea that is jam-packed with crab meat made from wild-caught and sustainable Alaska Seafood.
Servings: 2 people
- 1 cup Crab Meat Alaska Seafood variety, wild-caught, sustainable
- 1 whole avocado halved and seed removed
- 1 small plum tomato diced
- 1 tablespoon red onion diced
- 1 tablespoon yellow bell pepper diced
- 1 tablespoon red bell pepper diced
Tarragon Mayo *Makes 1 cup worth
- 1 teaspoon chopped tarragon
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice about half of a lemon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup mayo
Prepare you tarragon mayo ahead of time and store it in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
Add all of the veggies and crab meat to a medium-sized bowl.
Mix in 1/4 cup of your tarragon mayo.
Carefully slice your avocado(s) down the center, and remove the stone-discard.
Stuff each avocado with crab.
Prepare these on an as needed basis to prevent your avocados from browning too quickly.
Store any extra crab salad in the fridge.
Serving: 2halves, stuffed | Calories: 850cal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 85g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 1436mg | Potassium: 297mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 519IU | Vitamin C: 28mg | Calcium: 59mg | Iron: 1mg