Tarragon Shrimp Bites
A tasty and zesty shrimp salad recipe that is made perfectly crunchy in a filo dough cup.
Servings: 5 people
- 2 lbs cooked shrimp
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chives Chopped **Reserve some longer pieces for presentation
- 1 tablespoon tarragon chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 45 (3 packages) filo dough shells *optional- can use buns or eat alone if preferred
In a large bowl combine all of above ingredients.
Refrigerate for at least a hour to allow flavors to meld.
Bake filo shells according to the directions.
Fill baked shells with salad.
Serve with an additional sprinkle of chives.
Nutritional values may vary and are meant to be a guide.
This recipe can be made into these appetizer cups or can be enjoyed alone.
We have done it both ways and love the zesty flavors it encompasses. I
use to just use mayo but found the sour cream blend to be lighter and more flavorful.
Serving: 8g | Calories: 358cal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 47g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 585mg | Sodium: 1864mg | Potassium: 255mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 272IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 365mg | Iron: 5mg