Grilled Pork Tacos with Fresh Pineapple Salsa
Grilled Pork Tacos with Fresh Pineapple Salsa- Get Real Flavor, Real Fast with these grilled pork tacos with fresh pineapple salsa. They are so tasty & Easy to make! They are truly the perfect marriage of sweet & savory for the summer!
Servings: 6 adults
- 1 Smithfield® Roasted Garlic & Herb Loin Filet whole grilled
- 1 whole pineapple sliced in half, and scooped out (discard tough core) (about 1/2 cups of chopped pineapple
- 1 cup rainbow peppers diced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro chopped
- 2 plum tomatoes diced and de-gutted
- 1/2 cup red onion diced
- 1 large cucumber diced
- 1 whole lime juiced
- 15 taco shells of your choice toasted *optional
Since Pineapple Salsa tastes best once the flavors have melded, I suggest making this first.
After you cut your pineapple in half carefully scoop out the inside. You will be dicing up the softer flesh for your salsa. Discard the firm core meat as that is unpleasant.
In a large bowl add all your diced and chopped veggies/herb. Squeeze the juice of one lime over the top, and stir well, place in the fridge for at least 30 mins.
Pre-heat grill to 450 degrees
Place whole Smithfield® Roasted Garlic & Herb Loin Filet
Grill each side for 7 mins
Close lid and let is grill for another 6mins. Internal temperature should be 150 degrees for safe cooking.
Shut your grill off, remove your meat and place it on a plate to rest for about 5 mins before slicing- meat should be extra juicy
Slice meat, and then dice if preferred for easier to eat tacos.