Ooey Goey S'Mores Crescent Bombs
Ooey gooey chocolate, graham cracker, and toasted marshmallow enveloped in a warm, buttery crescent roll.
Servings: 8 people
- 1 can of crescent roll dough carefully unwrapped
- 8 jumbo marshmallows
- 3 sheets of graham crackers Set aside 8 cracker portions and crumble the rest
- 1/2 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1 large chocolate bar broken into 8 squares
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter melted
Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
Grease 8 spots on a 12 ct muffin tin with melted butter
Add one crescent dough triangle to each muffin tin slot In the center of each triangle
Add a dollop of chocolate hazelnut spread
Add one half of an individual graham cracker broken in half
Add one jumbo marshmallow to the center and fold over the crescent dough.
Be sure to make sure the dough covers the inner contents completely since they could explode out.
Sprinkle each crescent bomb with graham cracker crumbs.
Bake for 11 mins or until golden brown.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 278cal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 270mg | Potassium: 110mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 45IU | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 1.8mg