Vegetable Quinoa Pasta Salad
Vegetable Quinoa Pasta Salad- A gluten-free, and allergy free pasta alternative. This pasta salad is perfect for summer and loaded with veggies like kale.
Servings: 8 people
- 1 Box Living Now Organic Quinoa Penne by Now Foods cooked al dente
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 large cucumber diced
- 6 whole mini rainbow peppers seeded/chopped
- 1 cup broccoli florets raw
- 1 cups fresh kale chopped
- 1 1/2 cup red onion diced
- 3 tablespoons organic mayo
- 2 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- pepper to taste
Cook quinoa pasta until al dente, rinse with cold water, and strain. Add pasta to a large bowl.
Add in chopped veggies.
Sprinkle with pepper to taste.
Add in mayo, and vinegar.
Stir, and place salad in the fridge for the flavors to meld.