Gluten Free Cream Cheese Chicken Quesadillas
A gluten-free cheesy, flavorful chicken quesadilla recipe that is easy to prepare and scrumptious to eat!
Servings: 4 quesadillas
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon your favorite gluten-free spice blend
- 1 8 oz brick of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 3 whole scallions chopped
- 2 medium vine-ripened tomatoes diced
- 8 whole Mission Gluten-Free Tortillas
Heat grill and then cook chicken breast until clear juice run free from each side
Once chicken is done, slice it into smaller pieces.
Puree in a food processor with cream cheese until fine and spreadable.
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Lay out tortillas on 2 baking sheets.
Spread 4 with cream cheese chicken mixture.
Sprinkle with veggies, and cheese.
Bake for 2-3 mins per side until golden brown.
Serve with dipping sauce.