Buffalo Shrimp Dip
A spicy dip that feature popcorn shrimp, and a tasty blend of cheese, and spice. Pairs perfectly with tortilla chips, pita chips, veggies, or alone.
Servings: 6 people
- 1 box Gorton's Popcorn Shrimp-large size box *Cooked according to package instructions * save about 1/2 cup worth of cooked shrimp to top dip.
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1/3 cup buffalo hot sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Cook Gorton's Popcorn Shrimp According to the package instructions. *Reserve about 10 pieces to top dip.
Once done, turn oven down to 350 degrees.
In a medium-sized bowl, mix the cream cheese, blue cheese dressing, and hot sauce.
Stir in the shrimp, and mix until just combined. Place mixture in a small casserole dish, and cover with the cheddar cheese, and remaining cooked shrimp.
Additionally, you can prepare the dip and add it to filo dough cups and sprinkle with cheese before baking for 3-5 minutes. This makes it a tasty appetizer that is easy to eat and bite-sized.
Bake for 20 minutes.
Sprinkle with scallions before serving. Enjoy!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 160cal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 779mg | Potassium: 44mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 445IU | Calcium: 172mg | Iron: 0.3mg