Foil Packet Dinner (Sweet Italian Sausage Meal)
Are you looking for a delicious foil packet dinner tonight? This recipe uses Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage, peppers, and onions & is cooked to perfection.
Servings: 4 servings
- 12 ounces al fresco Chicken Sausage Sweet Italian style
- 10 ounces small fingerling potatoes sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup red pepper slices
- 1/2 cup green pepper slices
- 1/2 cup yellow pepper slices
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Heat oven to 400 degrees f.
Slice veggies and sausage.
Tear out 8 10" slices of heavy duty aluminum foil.
Add contents to center of foil.
Tuck up edges of foil.
Cover bottom with top foil sheet and tuck over edges to create a covered pouch.
Bake for 30 minutes on a large baking sheet.
When foil packets are done. Slice a small vent hole to vent the steam and use oven mitts to remove the top foil layer.