Keto Chicken Sausage Salad with Bacon, Cheese, and Avocado
A delicious high-fat, low carb salad that is best served with warm, grilled chicken sausage. This meal has the perfect balance of flavor and is keto-friendly
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time18 mins
Total Time28 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 package al fresco Roasted Garlic Chicken Sausage sliced in half the long way
- 4 slices nitrate-free bacon cooked until crispy
- 3 small avocados at room temperature remove pit and chop
- 2 tablespoons scallions
- 1 small tomato at room temperature diced
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons full-fat sour cream
- 1/2 tablespoon ranch dressing spice
Grill al fresco Chicken Sausage links for 7-9 minutes (about 4 1/2 mins per side).
Cook bacon in the microwave or oven until crispy
Chop up veggies- place them in a large bowl
Mix sour cream and spices
Add it sour cream, crumbled bacon and chicken sausage to the veggies in a bowl.
Combine and enjoy.