Chicken Noodle Sausage Soup
A spin on a classic. This Chicken Noodle Sausage Soup is loaded with flavor and boasts that comforting feel.
Servings: 12 servings
- 1 package al fresco Roasted Pepper and Asiago Cheese Chicken Sausage quartered
- 2 cups water
- 60 ounces chicken broth
- 8 ounces egg noodles
- ground black pepper to taste
- 4 large carrots sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 4 large celery stalks slice 14/ inch thick
- 1 medium sweet onion sliced thinly
In a stock pot, add water, stock, diced veggies, and chicken sausage. Bring to a boil.
Once to a rapid boil, stir in egg noodles-season to taste* and simmer for about 70 minutes on low heat. Veggies should be fork tender. Soup is best as it sits so making it ahead of time is ideal. This made enough for 2 meals and lunches the next day!