10 Minute Creepy Halloween Candy Bark is an easy Halloween candy treat you can make your kids to enjoy the spooky season. This recipe requires minimal cooking skills or prep work.
Halloween might not be for a while, but I have been cooking up some creepy creations lately for my kiddos! We love to partake in the spooky Halloween season by creating fun and colorful Halloween themed sweet treats.
This 10 Minute Creepy Halloween Candy Bark was a breeze because I actually had some fresh Halloween candies from SweetWorks on hand from a project I had done earlier in the year.
I love making candy barks because they are so darn easy and almost foolproof. The hardest part is probably making sure the chocolate base is the perfect creamy consistency.
Halloween Bark Ingredients
- Halloween Mix candies (I used Halloween Sixlets)
- Wilton Halloween Sprinkles
- 1 bag of Wilton Green Candy Melts
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil or butter
How to Make Halloween Bark
Too much heating and it can ruin the consistency of the chocolate. I did use the microwave this time but added a teaspoon of coconut oil to make the chocolate creamier.
I do not love to microwave chocolate but it can be done, but carefully. You can only use 50% power, and you must melt in 25 second intervels–no longer!
Between each interval make sure to stir the melts until creamy. I pour mine into a small parchment lined baking sheet and spread it evenly with a rubber spatula.
Then comes the fun part–Halloween candies, and sprinkles! These little skull candies, and Halloween Sixlets are from SweetWorks. The tiny black and orange beads are from Wilton.
I simply shake them over the top of my melted chocolate and then I use an additional clean piece of parchment paper to gently press the candies in somewhat.
After the candy is in place, simply pop your bark into the fridge for 8-10 minutes and you are golden! This Halloween treat in inexpensive, but looks super cool in little goody bags for parties. Of course it is pretty sweet, but the kids really loved it! You can add pretty much any Halloween candy too!
10 Minute Halloween Candy Bark
- 3 tbsp Halloween Candies I used Halloween Sixlet Mix
- 1 tbsp Halloween Sprinkles
- 12 oz Lime Green Wilton Candy Melts
- 1 tsp coconut oil can use butter too
- Prepare a small baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- In a medium glass, microwave-safe bowl add candy melts and oil.
- Melt at medium heat for 30 second intervals ( mixing in between each).
- Once candy is melted, pour into the baking sheet.
- Spread using a rubber spatula.
- Sprinkle sprinkles and candies evenly over melted candy.
- Place in the fridge for 8-10 minutes or until solid.
TERRI LUND says
IT WAS SO COOL I LO🧡VED It!! YOU ARE A GENIUS!!
SoO BRILLIANT’mm HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU & YOUR FAMILY!!! :^ )
Thank you! You too!