Looking for an easy bundt cake to make with ripe bananas? This super moist cake contains no butter and is so good that just a dusting of powdered sugar is all it needs making it the Best Ever Banana Bundt cake.
Have some ripe bananas hanging around? If not, you’re gonna need to let some sit! This Banana Bundt cake is so moist and so flavorful! The cream cheese inside is the secret for taste & texture!! One bite, and this will be your new go-to!!
Have any overly ripe bananas hanging around your kitchen counters? You know, those super speckled, slightly squishy, brown-speckled type that the fruit flies love? Warmer than average temperatures in my home had my 3 bunches of bananas ripening faster than we could eat them.
Since my kids are so picky and act like a speckled banana is some sort of cruel joke, I decided to turn at least six my my sweet, and squishy fruits into the Best Ever Banana Bundt Cake.
At first, I had no intentions on making two banana bundt cakes, but after sampling a piece of my first sweet smelling and tasting cake, I knew that one cake would be gone in a snap. I love banana cake, or bread so much that I could eat it every.single.day. The only problem with that is the fact that my pants would not fit!
I have made dozens of banana recipes over the years, but this banana bundt cake “takes the cake” the addition of cream cheese in the actual batter makes it an all-star recipe. Since I really do not love overly sweet things, I dusted my Best Ever Banana Bundt Cake with some powdered sugar and called it a day.
Done, Bam..dessert & the next day’s breakfast was ready to go!
Serve with a dusting of confectionery sugar.
As mentioned, this cake was so good, that I made two separate cakes. My kids, and husband also approved, and requested I make it “all the time”.
Best Ever Banana Bundt Cake
- Bundt Pan
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray your bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, powder, and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream your sugar, and cream cheese.
- Add in your eggs, vanilla extract, milk, and combine.
- Place the mashed bananas into the mixture, and mix well.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients bowl.
- Pour thick batter evenly into your bundt cake pan, and bake for 50 minutes. Cake top will be firm, but springy. Test center of cake with a toothpick to test doneness. It should come out clean.
- Allow cake to completely cool before removing it from the pan, and sprinkling with powdered sugar.