The Best Blueberry Yogurt Muffins are wholesome and feature a blend of whole wheat flour, ripe banana, blueberry Greek yogurt, and fresh blueberries. This is the only blueberry yogurt muffins recipe you will ever need!
This post has been sponsored by Danone US, LLC . All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Made with Two Good™ Greek lowfat yogurt, these blueberry muffins are so delicious and make a wonderful breakfast or snack!
They freeze so well, too, so making multiple batches is an excellent idea for convenience.
I bought my Two Good™ Greek Blueberry and Vanilla lowfat yogurts at Stop & Shop. Click below to save before you shop!
It is blueberry season here in New England and our family has already been picking lots of ripe, juicy berries. There is really nothing quite as tasty as a warm, ripe berry plucked right off the bush.
We love Stop & Shop because it is right down the street and has so many great deals and sales! I love how my Stop & Shop card provides me with access to gas rewards, sales, and exclusive coupons to products like yogurt, fruit, and more!
Blueberries are just so yummy and make the perfect topping for yogurt like Two Good™ Greek Vanilla and Blueberry nonfat yogurt. Additionally, you could add in a little granola, and you have one tasty, wholesome breakfast or snack!
If you have not tried this remarkable yogurt, you are missing out! Each cup has only 2 grams of sugar and 3 carbs per 5.3-ounce serving! Two Good™ Greek nonfat yogurt has 80% less sugar than average yogurts because it’s made with a unique slow-straining process that removes sugar from the milk, leaving 2g of total sugar in each cup.
I also personally love that this kosher yogurt is non-GMO project verified, has 80% less sugar, 35% fewer calories than regular yogurt and is gluten-free. It also is void of aspartame, sucralose, and acesulfame k.
Two Good™ Greek Vanilla nonfat yogurt is also the perfect addition to my blueberry banana muffin recipe! It adds just the right amount of moisture without the excess sugar or carbs.
BEST Blueberry Yogurt Muffins Ingredients
- 1 cup of whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of light brown sugar
- 3 small bananas mashed (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup Two Good ™ Greek Vanilla nonfat yogurt
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
How to Make Blueberry Yogurt Muffins
These muffins are pretty easy to make and do not require an electric or stand mixer, but you can use one if you wish!
Simply add the dry ingredients to a large mixing bowl and whisk.
Mash your bananas and add them along with the yogurt, egg, and almond milk.
Mix batter until combined. It may be slightly lumpy from the banana, but that is ok!
Fold in your blueberries.
Grease a large muffin tin and a 6-count muffin tin with nonstick spray.
Add batter to muffin tins wells. You want to almost fill them all the way up.
This recipe produced 17 full-size muffins for me.
Bake at 350 for for 16-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into your muffin center comes out clean.
Allow to cool fully before removing from tin.
For ease of removing, use a plastic knife to gently pry the edges from the tin. The sweet blueberries often make them stick slightly, but this method is easy enough to remove them and will not ruin the muffin or your tin.
Save on Two Good™ yogurt at retailers nationwide!
The Best Blueberry Yogurt Muffins are wholesome and feature a blend of whole wheat flour, ripe banana, blueberry Greek yogurt, and fresh blueberries.
This is the only blueberry yogurt muffins recipe you will ever need!
Blueberry Yogurt Muffins
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar loosely packed
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana about 3 super ripe small ones
- 1/4 cup Two Good ™ vanilla yogurt or Greek yogurt
- 1 egg large
- 3/4 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees f.
- Spray a muffin with nonstick.
- In a large bowl , add dry ingredients and whisk them.
- Mash bananas, add them to the mix.
- Add eggs, yogurt, and milk; mix to combine. Batter will be slightly lumpy from the banana.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Add batter to each greased muffin tin.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes checking on them at the 16 minute mark.
- Allow muffins to cool before gently removing them from the tin. A plastic knife can help remove them and keep your muffin tin scratch-free.