Here is how I made this Chunky Guacamole *Serves 6*
- 2 large, ripe avocados pitted
- 1/3 cup finely diced red onion
- 1 medium tomato diced and drained
- 2 tablespoons of chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp of cayenne pepper sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt, pepper to taste
Slice avocados in half and remove stones
Using a metal spoon, scoop out the inner flesh into a bowl
Add all ingredients to the bowl and mash
Serve immediately with veggies sticks, or chips. You can also place it in a tupperware *stores for 24 hrs-I have not tried it longer than this time period.
I totally suggest this guacamole and chilled Lipton Herbal, and Green Teas for you Big Game party. They are refreshing and taste amazing!