Biscuits are stuffed with creamy Garlic and Herb Alouette Spreadable Cheese and baked until golden brown. This post is sponsored by Alouette. All opinions are that of my own.
If you like these Mini Biscuit Bites, you might also enjoy these Carrot Shaped Puff Pastry Snacks.
Cream cheese stuffed biscuit bites are a delicious and easy appetizer or snack. They are made with simple ingredients, such as biscuits, Alouette Garlic and Herb Cheese Spread and everything bagel seasoning. The biscuits are cut in half and then filled with cream cheese and folded. The filled biscuits are then baked until golden brown. Cream cheese stuffed biscuit bites are perfect for parties, potlucks, or just a quick snack.
Now that Mother’s Day is around the corner, we wanted to make a test brunch board that will be making an appearance once again in a couple of weeks. I wanted something different to add to our brunch board that actually incorporated Alouette Spreadable Cheese. Since I love using refrigerated dough as a shortcut ingredient, I figured these Cream Cheese Stuffed Biscuit Bites would be the perfect addition to my Mother’s Day Brunch Board.
Alouette Cheese is Perfect for a Brunch Board
Alouette Spreadable Cheese is the perfect addition to any brunch board because it is creamy, flavorful, and versatile. It can be spread on bread, crackers, or fruit, or used as a dip for vegetables. Alouette Spreadable Cheese is also a great way to add protein and calcium to your brunch.
- Creamy and flavorful – Alouette Spreadable Cheese is made with real cream cheese and milk, so it is rich and creamy. It is also flavored with garlic, herbs, or vegetables, so it has a delicious flavor that everyone will love.
- Versatile – Alouette Spreadable Cheese can be used in a variety of ways. It can be spread on bread, crackers, or fruit, or used as a dip for vegetables. It can also be added to omelets, scrambled eggs, or waffles for a savory twist.
- Protein and calcium – Alouette Spreadable Cheese is a good source of protein and calcium. This makes it a healthy and nutritious addition to your brunch.
If you are looking for a delicious and versatile cheese to add to your brunch board, Alouette Spreadable Cheese is the perfect choice. It is creamy, flavorful, and nutritious, and it can be used in a variety of ways.
Cheese Stuffed Biscuit Ingredients
Alouette Garlic and Herb Cheese Spread – This is a creamy cheese spread that is flavored with garlic and herbs. It is used as the filling for the biscuits.
Refrigerated Biscuits, Butter Flavor – These are pre-made biscuits that are flavored with butter. They are cut in half and used to make the biscuit bites.
Everything Bagel Seasoning – This is a seasoning blend that is made with poppy seeds, sesame seeds, garlic, onion, salt, and black pepper. It is sprinkled on top of the biscuit bites before baking.
Egg Wash – This is a mixture of beaten eggs and milk. It is brushed on top of the biscuit bites before baking. This helps to give the biscuits a golden-brown color and a shiny finish.
How to Make Cream Cheese Stuffed Biscuit Bites
- Preheat oven and grease a mini muffin tin.
- Cut biscuits in half and add Alouette Spreadable Cheese.
- Fold biscuit halves over filling to form a ball and place them right side up in the muffin tin.
- Brush with egg wash.
- Sprinkle with everything bagel seasoning.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown & enjoy!
- For a different flavor, consider using your favorite Alouette Spreadable Cream Cheese flavor. We love the Spinach & Artichoke, Smoky Jalapeno, Toasted Everything, Garden Vegetable, and Garlic & Herbs Soft Spreadable Cheese flavors.
- Add other ingredients to the cream cheese mixture, such as bacon, chives, or bacon bits. The cream cheese mixture is a great way to add flavor and texture to the biscuits. You can add other ingredients to the mixture, such as bacon, chives, or bacon bits. These ingredients will add a salty, smoky, or savory flavor to the biscuits.
- Serve the biscuits with your favorite dipping sauce, such as ranch dressing or honey mustard. Cream cheese stuffed biscuits are delicious on their own, but they can also be served with your favorite dipping sauce. Some popular dipping sauces for cream cheese stuffed biscuits include ranch dressing, honey mustard, barbecue sauce, or ketchup.
Mother’s Day Brunch Board Additions
Here are some suggestions for a Mother’s Day brunch board:
- Waffles, pancakes, or French toast
- Eggs, scrambled, fried, or boiled.
- Bacon, sausage, or ham
- Breakfast meats such as chorizo, salami, or prosciutto
- Cheeses such as cheddar, Swiss, or mozzarella
- Fruits such as strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, melons, and bananas
- Yogurt, granola, and honey
- Muffins, bagels, or toast
- Mini Biscuit Bites
- Jams, jellies, and syrups
You can also add other items to your brunch board, such as avocado toast, avocado pancakes, fruit salad, oatmeal, or yogurt parfaits. If you have any dietary restrictions, be sure to take those into account when planning your brunch board.
Here are some tips for creating a beautiful and delicious Mother’s Day brunch board:
- Use a large cutting board or platter as your base.
- Arrange the food in a visually appealing way.
- Use different colors and textures to create interest.
Find Alouette at your local market including Stop & Shop just in time for Mother’s Day!
Cream Cheese Stuffed Biscuit Bites
- Oven adjusted to center rack position
- mini muffin tin
- pastry cutter
- 3 ounces Alouette Garlic and Herb Cheese Spread
- 16.3 ounces Biscuits refrigerated, butter flavor
- 1 tablespoon everything bagel seasoning
- 1 tablespoon egg wash
- Preheat oven to 375℉ (190 degrees C).
- Spray a mini muffin tin with nonstick baking spray.
- Cut each biscuit in half.
- Place a teaspoon of filling in each biscuit half. Wrap over the edges to form a closed ball. Place the closed ball side down into the greased muffin tin so that the smooth top is upright.
- Brush each biscuit with egg wash.
- Sprinkle a little everything bagel seasoning over each biscuit.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes minutes or until golden brown and firm to the touch.
- Serve warm.