This post is sponsored by Mirum. All views expressed are my own.
Ice cream, chocolate, and whipped cream…I don’t know about you, but that right there is life in the summer. Ever since I was a child I have always loved to indulge in ice cream treats. Ok, so as an adult not much has changed-haha! Once that thermometer hits at least 70 my kids remind me like clock work that we need to buy frozen treats!
Being the frugal person that I am, I always love to get the best bang for my buck. Right now, Shaw’s is having a MEGA fun deal on frozen ice cream treats from the Unilever brand (my fave).
For a limited time, when you spend $20 on participating Unilever Ice Cream brands at Shaws and other Albertsons stores, you’ll receive a $5 digital reward of your choice (A Visa Rewards Virtual gift card, a FandangoNOW reward or a Print-at-Home Movie Certificate).
Since we are local to Shaw’s and shop there weekly, we stocked up on Good Humour Strawberry Shortcake Bars, Talenti Gelato, and Breyer’s.
Oh, my, Breyer’s. Have you all seen their all-new 2-in-1 ice cream products?
Hello, Oreo & Chips Ahoy cookies!
Nice to meet you Reese’s & Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups & tasty Strawberry Shortcake Bar…yum!
Seriously, you all *must* head to your local Shaw’s or sister store to stock up! You not only fill your freezer with only the TASTIEST summer treats, but you score a $5 digital reward of YOUR choice.
I don’t know about you, but I sure do love to get paid to shop for my Summer ice cream treats faves!! Yummy snacks + a $5 digital reward to shop or see a movie once I scan and upload my receipt = AMAZING times!!
Here is how to participate & possibly win FREE ICE CREAM for a YEAR!!
- Take a photo of your receipt and upload it to IceCreamRewards.com to receive your $5 reward
- Purchases must be made between 5/1/2018 and 9/30/2018
- Visit the IceCreamRewards.com webpage to enter the sweepstakes.
- One weekly winner (May – September) will be chosen at random and will receive free ice cream for an ENTIRE YEAR!
So now that you know how to possibly win free ice cream for a year, and score a $5 digital reward, let’s move on to this At Home Decadent Cookie Milkshake You Need in Your Life!
I made one for Jared and I to enjoy!
At first sip, I felt like I was transported back to my youth. Every night at 6pm I would get 5 Oreos or Chips Ahoy Cookies and a glass of milk as a snack. This cookie milkshake really brought back many memories with a summer fun twist!!
Get the printable recipe below for this At Home Decadent Cookie Milkshake!
Will you be heading to Shaw’s to score this frozen treats deal?
At Home Decadent Cookie Milkshake You Need in Your Life
- 6 scoops Breyer’s 2-in-1 Chips Ahoy & Oreo Ice Cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup ice
- 2 tablespoons hot fudge
- 5 whole Oreos *Reserve 2 for garnish
- 5 whole Chips Ahoy cookies *Reserve 2 for garnish
- 1 whole waffle cone
- whipped cream *for garnish
- maraschino cherries *for garnish
- crushed cookie crumbs *for garnish
- In a blender, add the ice cream, ice, milk, cookies, and waffle cone and blend until smooth but thick. Pour into milkshake glasses. Using the end of a spoon, dip the spoon into the melted hot fudge and paint the rim of the glass. It is ok if some drizzles down. Adhere the crushed cookie crumbs to the chocolate. Top with whipped cream, one of each cookie, cherries, and additional cookie crumbs. Enjoy this cookie milkshake right away!