Easy Cheddar Biscuits are loaded with cheesy, buttery flavor. They are made from scratch and pair perfectly with soup, or your favorite meal.
How to Make Cheddar Biscuits
Making cheddar biscuits with Bisquick is an easy and foolproof way to make homemade biscuits quickly and easily. The result is flavorful, cheesy treats that are sure to please anyone who tastes them. Give it a try today and enjoy the deliciousness of cheddar biscuits made with Bisquick! Enjoy!
Making cheddar biscuits with Bisquick is a simple and easy-to-follow recipe that yields delicious and flavorful results. Begin by preheating your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. In a large bowl, combine 2 cups of Bisquick mix, 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese and 3/4 cup of milk until combined. Stir in 1/4 cup of melted butter until the ingredients are evenly distributed.
Using a spoon or your hands, roll the biscuit dough into balls about 1 inch in diameter and place them onto an ungreased baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown on top. Serve warm and enjoy! You can also store any leftover biscuits in an airtight container for up to three days. Enjoy!
For best results, use a high-quality cheddar cheese for maximum flavor. You can also experiment by adding other ingredients such as garlic powder, dried herbs or even diced jalapenos for extra zing. Enjoy!
These biscuits are so easy to make and produce the tastiest 10-12 biscuits period. The addition of the herbs and spices really makes these biscuits POP.
When it comes to cheddar biscuits, you want them to stay fresh and delicious. The best way to store Bisquick Cheddar Biscuits is in an air-tight container or resealable plastic bag. Make sure the container or bag is properly sealed so that moisture can’t get inside and spoil the biscuits. It’s also important to keep these biscuits stored away from any other food items in your kitchen. They will last up to 24 hours at room temperature. To reheat, place them in the microwave or an air fryer until warmed.
Additionally, you may even want to freeze your cheddar biscuits for a longer shelf life; just place them on a sheet pan lined with wax paper before putting them in the freezer. Then, store them in a freezer-safe, airtight bag or container. When ready to eat, simply thaw out the desired amount of biscuits before reheating for about 10 minutes at 375°F.
Cheddar Biscuits from Scratch
- Oven adjusted to the center rack position
- baking sheet
- Mixing bowl
- wooden spoon
- 2 cups Bisquick
- ¾ cup whole milk
- ¼ cup salted butter melted, you will need an additional tablespoon of melted butter to grease the pan.
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese *Use thicker, creamier shreds
- Heat oven to 400° Fahrenheit. Grease a jelly roll pan with melted butter.
- In a large bowl, combine 2 cups of Bisquick mix, ¾ cup of shredded cheddar cheese and ¾ cup of milk until combined.
- With wet hands, form dough into 10-12 balls. (dip hands in a bowl of water to prevent dough from sticking to your hands).
- Place on a greased jelly roll baking sheet.
- Bake them for 12-15 minutes, and enjoy warm. Biscuit will feel firm and slightly springy when done.
- Add additional melted butter if desired.