Looking for an adorable Easter Candy Cupcake idea? These Easter Cupcakes are simply adorable and take minutes to design. Use homemade or plain bakery style cupcakes to recreate these Easter designs featuring R.M. Palmer chocolate novelties. This post is sponsored. All views are our own.
The Easter season is my favorite time of year for chocolate novelties and treats. I am a huge fan of stocking up on candy for my children’s annual egg hunt. We always purchase a mix of candies which include treats from R.M. Palmer. My kids love their foil-wrapped chocolate-flavored goodies and so does my wallet.
For years, the folks at R.M. Palmer have been creating goodies right here in the USA at their factory in West Reading, PA. I love the fact that these novelties are made right here in our country. In fact, R.M. Palmer is one of America’s largest and most innovative confectioners.
Each year, I look forward to classics like foil-wrapped eggs and new items like their Magical Easter Unicorn–new for 2020!
The Magical Easter Unicorn is a 7.5-ounce hollow white chocolate birthday cake flavored sweet treat. It is both colorful and a super fun Easter basket filler for folks of all ages. As if this Easter unicorn is not cool enough, the box also includes an interactive Unicorn name generator and fun cut out props.
My kids are going to LOVE this–I am even making a unicorn-themed Easter basket that I will be sharing soon with you all.
As you can see, R.M. Palmer makes a wonderful assortment of foil-wrapped Easter goodies that will fit perfectly in plastic eggs.
They are also ideal for decorating Easter cupcakes with!
These cupcakes can be made even easier if you purchase the 22-ounce bag of Hoppy Bunnies Mix which is NEW this year. If you cannot find it in-store, you can purchase the smaller netted bags which I have listed below.
- 12 Frosted cupcakes can mix vanilla or chocolate (bake them ahead of time)
- R.M. Palmer Hoppy Bunnies
- R.M. Palmer Gold Foiled Eggs.
- R.M. Parsnip Pete’s Bunny Treats
- 1 tbsp sprinkles (you might use more)
- Edible grass
I started out with 12 frosted cupcakes in both chocolate and vanilla. I decided to do group mine into 3’s to make 4 different designs.
Some of the cupcakes were topped with edible grass, a few featured sprinkles and an assortment of foiled novelties.
I used a variety of R.M. Palmer candies with various designs which my kids and guests loved.
These will be recreated again for the holiday since I never can find a nice baked good for parties. With these, I can quickly customized the cupcakes to fit my preferences.
Find these novelties
Find R.M. Palmer chocolate-flavored candies on their official site and nationwide at retailers like Dollar Tree, Walmart, Target, and more! You can also buy select items on their official site via Amazon.
We will be sharing Easter Basket Filler Ideas featuring R.M. Palmer chocolate-flavored goodies soon!
Easy Easter Candy Cupcakes
- 12 Frosted cupcakes can mix vanilla or chocolate
- 6 R.M. Palmer Hoppy Bunnies
- 6 R.M. Palmer Gold Foiled Eggs.
- 6 R.M. Parsnip Pete's Bunny Treats
- 1 tbsp Easter Sprinkles
- Unpackage cupcakes and set them on a flat surface to decorate.
- Add edible Easter grass to some of the cupcakes following a circular pattern to form a nest-like look. I decided to add grass to just 3 of them.
- Affix candy foil eggs to the cupcakes with the grass. I added 3 because that seemed like a visually appealing number.
- Affix candy bunnies and characters to cupcakes. We used R.M. Hoppy Bunnies and Gold Foiled Eggs. We also used (foiled chocolate-flavored candies).
- Finish cupcakes with sprinkles if desired. We used Wilton Easter mix.
- Add finished cupcakes to a bakery box until ready to serve. *If frosting is perishable, store in the fridge.