Fuego Professional F24C Grill Review- An Inside Look
Thank you Fuego for sending us a unit to feature on our site. All views expressed are that of our own.
Grilling is hands-down my favorite cooking method. It’s fast, locks in those delicious juices, and is easy cleanup! I buy a new grill once every 3 years on average because my grills never fail to disappoint. I’m either fighting with flare-ups or uneven cooking area. Plus, they always seem to feel really flimsy when moving them around. My last grill’s wheel fell off when I moved it only 3 feet!
Those days are behind me now, no more poor quality grills with uneven cooking and standard designs. Oh no, I’m upgrading to the Fuego Professional F24C Grill by Fuego Living! The Fuego Professional F24C is an updated version to the Fuego Element Grill, which received substantial acclaim for its sleek design and quality construction.
The Fuego Professional F24C grill looks just as elegant as the Element but incorporates customer feedback and market research results. This makes it a true upgrade to the already great Fuego Element Grill.
Let’s take a look at some of the best features of the Fuego Professional F24C grill, and why I’m in love with it:
My Favorite Features:
- 525 in2 of cooking surface – That includes 415 in2 of main grilling surface and 110 in2 of warming grate space. That’s enough space to fit 20 1/4 lb. hamburgers!
- Dual Zone heating – There are 2 circular burners that provide heat to cook the food.
- Zone 1 utilizes the outside burner only, which provides 18,000 BTU/hr of indirect heat to cook foods like hot dogs, ribs, and tenderloin. These are foods that you want to cook slower, at a lower heat.
- Zone 2 fires up both burners (inside and outside) to provide 26,500 BTU/hr of direct heat for cooking foods like burgers, poultry, and chops. These are foods you want to cook faster by searing the outside surface to retain all the delicious juiciness on the inside!
- 45 degree hinged lid – This is a design feature that just happens to be a genius safety feature! I can’t count how many times I’ve singed the hair on my arms by opening a flaming grill’s lid. The 45 degree hinged lid of the Fuego Professional F24C makes your arm swing off to the right side of the grill when opening it – just away from the cooking surface. This feature prevents burns and unscheduled hair removal to a minimum. Thank you for that!
- Heats up fast – The Fuego Professional F24C can reach a cooking temperature of 500F in 5 minutes! That’s one of, if not the fastest heating time of any grill on the market! The cleverly engineered domed design and efficient 26,500 BTU/hr dual-zone burner can be thanked for that.
- Balanced heating – What’s the use of cooking on a grill, if it’s loaded with hot and cool spots that cook the food unevenly? My last grill would be much hotter towards the rear than in the front. If I was cooking a large steak, it would be well done on one end, and medium on the other. That’s not a good thing for me seeing that I require my steak to be cooked medium rare throughout! The Fuego Professional F24C uses a 15 lb. cast iron grate and domed design to provide the most balanced and even cooking surface I’ve ever had the pleasure of using.
- Easy to Clean Residue Tray – The residue tray is tucked neatly under the fire-bowl and it’s removable for cleaning. I like how it’s far enough away from the flames to prevent the grease from catching fire when cooking fatty foods like burgers. My last grill would ignite the grease of the burgers I’d cook because there wasn’t a far enough location for the grease to fall. I could literally shut off the burners, and finish cooking the burgers with the fire that was burning from the grease! The Fuego Professional F24C eliminates that unsafe condition and makes it super simple to keep the residue tray clean.
Aside from those great features, the Fuego Professional F24C grill is probably the sexiest grill on the market! It’s based on the award-winning design of the Fuego Element grill, which actually won various awards for its design.
Sometimes a grill can make a deck or patio look less-than-appealing. However, the Fuego Professional F24C fits on my deck perfectly with its small footprint and sleek looks. It’s sure to be a conversation piece with guests for months to come.
The Fuego grill assembly process was fast and easy. If you know how to use a Phillips screwdriver, you can assembly the Fuego Professional. Just check out my video below to see the grill come together:
That pretty much covers it, folks! In the market for a new grill? Give the Fuego Professional F24C a strong consideration! What do you look for in a new grill?
Liz Mays says
Oh wow, this has a lot of helpful features. I’d be pretty happy to host lots of cookouts with the extra surface area and dual zones.
We have been having an awful heat wave in Southern California. I do not want to turn the oven on in my house. So we are either grilling or eating things like salads. The Fuego looks like an awesome option to cook our food well and quickly. Plus, it’ll fit perfectly on our patio meaning the chef isn’t missing out on conversation.
Krystel | Travel on a Budget says
Ha, I don’t have a grill half as fancy, mine cost $19 at Walmart. Would love to try this one out
This grill is over the top! My dad would have loved this.
katrina m gehman says
i love a good grill and have been looking for a new one. i need to take a look at this one more.
What an awesome grill! My husband has mentioned wanting a new grill, I’m going to show him this one. I bet he would love it.
Toni | Boulder Locavore says
It looks like an amazing grill! Would love to check it out!
Fiya Fiya says
What a great paid advertisement! I was almost waiting for someone to come out and say “but wait… there’s more!”
Why thank you! Let us know if you have any questions since we still use this grill.
Ali Kilic says
anything negative at all since you guys been using it for a while?
I have to say that the flame is less intense than a Weber. It does not really “crisp” things up since the flame is weaker. That is my only con these days. Otherwise, it is still going strong.