Easy Garlic Shrimp Risotto
Thank you Mirum for sponsoring today’s post. All views expressed are that of our own. #DoMoreWithKnorr
Garlic Shrimp is one of my favorite meals when I take out with my husband. I love the pairing of pan-fried jumbo shrimp with garlic, veggies and rice. When I discovered this Easy Garlic Shrimp Risotto recipe by Knorr® (available at Food Lion), I was so excited for dinner time.
If you love gourmet meals that taste like they cooked for hours, then this Easy Garlic Shrimp Risotto by Knorr is for you. Made in just 3 steps, this recipe is fresh, delicious, and even re-heats pretty well! My kids are not big on kale but even they loved it tucked in between the Knorr® Selects Four Cheese Risotto
When I am in a dinner time crunch, I love using Knorr products. Their rice sides are available in so many different flavors and are ready in minutes.
Confession: I do not own a rice cooker…in fact I am very capable of burning rice while attempting to cook it. This very reason is why I opt for pre-flavored, and quick-cooking rices from Knorr. Their line up includes delicious family favorites like White Cheddar Broccoli Rice and Creamy Chicken flavor.
With Knorr Chessy Selects are gluten free, and don’t contain artificial flavors or preservatives, so I feel great serving up these meal makers to my family. Enjoy them alone or create a meal like this Easy Garlic Shrimp Risotto and bring back family meal time!
You can find Knorr® Selects Four Cheese Risotto at Food Lion in the rice side aisle.
They are available in: Four Cheese Risotto, Asiago Cheese & Cracked Black Pepper Rice, Roasted Garlic Alfredo Rice, White Cheddar Broccoli Rice, Rustic Mexican Rice & Beans, and Spinach & Artichoke Rice flavors.
What are some of your favorite short cut meal ideas that taste gourmet, but are easy to whip up on a busy night?
Get this printable recipe below!
Easy Garlic Shrimp Risotto
- 1 package Knorr® Selects Four Cheese Risotto *you can double recipe easily
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lb jumbo shrimp deveined/peeled- I left my peels on for presentation, but do not recommend it for practical reasons.
- 1 clove garlic minced
- salt, pepper, onion powder to taste
- 3 cups baby kale
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- Heat a large non-stick pan with 1 tablespoon EVOO. Add shrimp, garlic spices. Cook shrimp until pink on both sides for abotu 3 mins. Remove shrimp and set aside. In the same pan, add remaining olive oil, water, milk, and Knorr® Selects Four Cheese Risotto. Bring to a boil and then turn down to medium heat for 7 minutes. Toss in Kale and cook 3 extra minutes. Stir in shrimp and tomatoes- and serve warm.