Easy Oven Baked Gluten Free Meatballs Recipe
“As featured on RedBook Magazine Online”
Meatballs are one of my favorite comfort foods for the Fall and Winter seasons. I just love how easy they are, and how versatile the cooking methods can be. You can cook meatballs in the crock pot, you can stuff meatballs with cheese, or bake them in the oven. Meatballs are really one of them foods that everyone has a “secret” recipe for.
Since we now have to pretty much cook gluten free, I have had to adjust my go-to meatballs recipe. Now, I have converted it to my Easy Oven Baked Gluten Free Meatballs Recipe. It wasn’t too much of a change, and they are still just as tasty as ever. My husband prefers his meatballs to be cooked in a slow cooker, but I have always preferred oven baked. I love the crisp it gives the outside of the meat-so tasty!
To make my Easy Oven Baked Gluten Free Meatballs Recipe, I prefer to use Glutino Gluten Free Bread Crumbs. So far, they have had the best taste, and have been the most convenient for me. I also have to make sure that each condiment is gluten free as well. Some food can be awfully tricky, and have gluten fillers in them-so always be on the look out!
Easy Oven Baked Gluten Free Meatballs Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons Robbie’s All Naturals Gluten Free Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 1/2 lbs of ground sirloin
- 3/4 cup Glutino Bread Crumbs
- 1 tablespoon Yellow Mustard
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 1 Egg (cracked open)
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees
- Set out two baking sheets
- In a large bowl, add all your ingredients and mix thoroughly. You will want to form good sized meatballs, and line them on your trays. Your meatballs will bake for 30 minutes. You will see a lot of grease on the pan’s bottom. Using a spatula gently remove your meatballs, and serve them either with pasta, sauce, or alone. I prefer meatballs plain and served them with a side of Lundberg Risotto.