Thank you, Mission® Foods for sponsoring today’s delicious and easy recipe. All views expressed are that of our own.
Freshly grilled white meat chicken, veggies, feta cheese, and a house made Greek dressing all come together to make these delicious and easy Greek Chicken Wraps on Mission® Protein Tortilla Wraps. This family-friendly meal is quick, simple, and loaded with bold flavor.
If you are looking for a protein-packed meal that is fast, and meal prep friendly, these chicken wraps are ideal. Featuring Mission® Protein Tortilla Wraps, this meal is a better choice, made easy!
These days, we can all agree that we are likely looking to eat smarter. Mission®’s delicious and satisfying products are an easy swap for heavier, less mindful options. The best part is they taste great and have more protein to keep you fuller, longer.
How to Make Greek Chicken Wraps
Today, we will be sharing why this recipe for Greek Chicken Wraps is perfect for your family. Ready in minutes, this recipe is ideal for meal prepping, or fast mealtime solutions.
Greek Chicken Wrap Ingredients
Before starting this recipe, you’ll want to verify that you have the following ingredients on-hand:
- Mission® Protein Tortilla Wraps
- White meat chicken tenders
- Kalamata olives
- red onion
- feta cheese
- salt & pepper to taste*
- olive oil
- lemon juice
- fresh garlic
- Italian herbs blend
- white wine vinegar
Protein Tortilla Wraps
If you are looking to add more protein in your meals, Mission® Protein Tortilla Wraps are ideal! Each wrap is vegan and contains 7 grams of plant powered protein & fiber.
Check out why these wraps should be on your next shopping list:
- Made of pea protein which provides 10% of the recommended daily value.
- Loaded with essential nutrients and amino acids to fuel an active lifestyle.
- Low in carbs- each wrap contains 3 grams of net carbs.
- High in fiber- 12 grams per tortilla.
- Zero sugar per wrap.
Equipment and Supplies Needed
We used the following equipment and supplies to make this recipe. Items that are optional or any that can be substituted will be noted.
- Cutting board – to cut the fresh veggies
- Slicing knife- to cut the cucumber, onion, and tomato
- Garlic press- to extract all the flavor from the garlic when making the dressing.
- Vegetable peeler- to peel the cucumber (optional)
This recipe is easy to make if you know the right tips and tricks! Here are my tips for ensuring your Greek Chicken Wraps come out perfectly.
You can use white meat chicken, chicken tenders, or thighs for this recipe. It tastes best grilled; however, you can use a skillet to prepare the chicken. Mass-batch grilling chicken is my favorite because it provides me with wholesome protein for the week.
You can use black olives which are much cheaper than Kalamata olives. I always have the latter on-hand since I enjoy Mediterranean-inspired cuisine.
You can use either Mission® Carb Balance Spinach Herb Tortilla Wraps or Mission® Protein Tortilla Wraps for the recipe – both are delicious.
When stored individually in an air-tight container in the refrigerator, the vegetable-based ingredients for these wraps last 3 days.
The chicken will last up to 5 days for best taste. The cheese is best consumed within 7 days after opening like most dairy-based products.
As for the dressing, it is good for up to one week when prepared and properly stored in a glass, air-tight jar in the refrigerator. It may last longer, however this is so good that I have not made it past one week!
Prepared as directed, the wraps are good for up to 2 days when wrapped in plastic wrap and stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. If you do not use dressing, they will last 3 days for best taste.
Mission® Carb Balance Spinach Herb Tortilla Wraps and Mission® Protein Tortilla Wraps provide “Better Choices Made Easy”. Be sure to head over to their official site to check out their extensive list of recipes to inspire Better For You meal ideas.
Greek Chicken Wraps
- grill spatula/tongs
- medium mixing bowl
- Cutting board
- cutting knife
- 4 Mission® Protein Tortilla Wraps
- 1 pound white meat chicken tenders
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ cup mini cucumbers sliced thin
- 1 cup romaine lettuce chopped
- ¾ cup cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- ¼ cup Kalamata olives pitted
- ½ cup red onion sliced thin
- salt & pepper to taste
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon Italian herbs
- 1 teaspoon feta cheese
- 2 garlic cloves pressed
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- Add all the dressing ingredients to a medium mixing bowl and whisk. Set aside until the assembling the wraps. Store any excess dressing in a glass air-tight container in the refrigerator.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Toss raw chicken tenders with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Add tenders to a heated grill. Grill each side for 4-6 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F. and clear juices run free. Set chicken aside to rest.
- Prepare all your veggies for your wrap.
- Assemble wraps by adding romaine, tomato, and cucumber to each wrap evenly.
- Add 1-2 chicken tenders depending on size to each wrap. Then, add cheese, onions, and olives. Follow with a drizzle of dressing on each.
- To wrap each wrap, start by folding in the sides, bring up the bottom edge, and continue to roll and tuck. Slice each wrap in half. Serve with a small salad or any extra veggies you may have.