The Halloween party season is right around the corner! Get inspired with these Halloween Cheese Platter Ideas for kids and adults. This post is sponsored by Cooper Cheese.
Hosting a kid’s or adult Halloween party? Maybe you are entertaining in October and want some fun cheese board or snack tray inspo?
If so, you have come to the right place! Below you will find some easy Halloween cheese snacks you can frighten your guests with.
Kid’s Halloween Cheese Platter
For this kid-friendly, Halloween “snack board” I started out with a Ghost platter that I bought from Target. You can use any shape or size, but I figured festive would be fun!
Since kids are a little picky, I wanted to make things fun so I included things that were both wholesome and a little on the sweeter side to bring balance.
Kid-friendly Cheese Board Additions
- Tangerines with pumpkin faces- use an edible black marker to make the faces.
- Halloween sugar cookies – I found these at Target near the fruit area.
- Halloween Apples Slice Donuts- I will be posting the recipe this week for this wholesome, tasty snack.
- Candy Corns & Pumpkins Candy
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Pumpkin Spice yogurt covered pretzels
- Cooper Cheese Cubes
- Cheese Witch’s Broomsticks *see below* & Halloween Cheese shapes
- Purple and orange potato chip mix *nicely colored & a wee bit healthier than regular chips.
- Guacamole * you can use any dip your kids might enjoy.
Halloween Cheese Shapes & Witch’s Brooms Snacks
To make our cheese snacking board kid friendly, and festive I used these small Halloween cookie cutters to cut out the Cooper Sharp Cheese.
These are the exact Halloween picks I used for the cheese cubes.
Be sure to ask the deli to cut your cheese either as a block for cubes of Cooper Sharp, or in thicker slices to make cheese cutouts. Cooper Sharp is creamy but a little brittle when working with it so be careful to go slow.
You can use any cheese ends to make up this delicious Halloween-Style Chili Con Queso Dip I recently posted on our food blog.
For witch’s brooms, I cut my Cooper cheese into 2 inch by 1 inch rectangles. There was so carving involved, so if you are patient and ambitious, this is a fun snack tray addition. The pretzel rod went in carefully, at the very end.
If you are hosting an adult-only Halloween Party, you might want to make your cheese board or snack tray a little more adult-friendly.
Adult Cheese Board Additions
While I didn’t use all these items, here is some ideas for a Halloween grazing table or cheese snack tray!
- Fresh Figs (they have an upscale and beautiful color for Halloween
- Cooper Cheese cubes/shapes/witch’s brooms
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Gourmet Potato chips/tortilla chips
- Purple & Green grapes
- Meat like prosciutto, salami, pepperoni, or hot ham
- Apple wedges *soak in lemon juice so they do not brown
- Yogurt covered pretzels
- Queso Dip – this one is delicious any day, but the Halloween Dip is perfect!
- Shrimp cocktail ring
As you can see, there are so many options to making the cutest, tastiest Halloween party snacks. You just need a little creativity and quality ingredients like Cooper Sharp White to make it happen.
You might also enjoy these Queso Stuffed Peppers if you love cheesy goodness!
What is your favorite Halloween party snack idea?