Last updated 8/24/2020
Fall Harvest Popcorn Snack Mix is the perfect fall popcorn treat that is fun & easy to make with your kids. Festive fall candy is paired with sweetened popcorn for a sweet & savory bite. Perfect for spooky movie nights on the couch, you will love the vanilla caramel flavor of this corn.
If you love popcorn and sweet and savory treats, this vanilla coated popcorn is for you! Each sweet bite has a delicious flavor thanks to the vanilla frosting, and seasonal candies.
We all can agree that no movie is complete without some yummy snacks like popcorn, but of course we love to mix things up. If you have not tried our Harvest popcorn, you must!
The kids really loved this fall popcorn mix because it contains some of their favorite fall treats in one bowl.
We make this at least once per season for family movie nights under the covers.
We used homestyle microwave popcorn to make this treat. I love using shortcut products, but you could use fresh air-popped corn as well.
Harvest popcorn ingredients
- wrapped caramel corns
- harvest sprinkles
- vanilla canned frosting
- candy corns
- homestyle microwave popcorn
How to make Harvest Popcorn
To make harvest popcorn, first microwave (separately) two bags of plain popcorn. We used Homestyle for this recipe but you could use butter flavor as well. Pour both bags onto a large baking tray and remove excess popcorn kernel seeds.
Melt vanilla frosting for 25 seconds in the microwave.
Drizzle vanilla frosting on the popcorn and gently toss.
Add sprinkles, candy corn and cubed caramels. We cut out caramels into smaller chunks to make more.
Allow mix to cure at room temperature for about 1 hour.
Enjoy the same day because this goes stale quick and will not last more than a day!
Harvest Popcorn Snack Mix
- 1 bag Pop Secret Popcorn *your choice of flavors – they would all work
- 1/2 cup vanilla frosting melted
- 15 whole caramel candies cut into small chunks
- 1/2 cup candy corns
- 1/4 cup Harvest sprinkles
- Pop popcorn according to the package.
- Lay popcorn on a large baking sheet.
- Drizzle with melted frosting.
- Sprinkle on sprinkles, caramel chunks, and candy corns
- Allow to set for 30 mins.
- Serve in bowls/bags. Place extra in an airtight container. Ok for next days use but best served on the same day.