Slow Cooked French Onion Pork Chops feature boneless pork chops, fresh cut onion, and soup mix. It is an easier pork slow cooker meal that your family will love! Serve over mashed potatoes for a yummy meal.
Now that school is back in session, I have been having a total blast and partying everyday! Ok, so that may be stretching the truth a wee bit there, but it sure does feel good to be back on a schedule.
In celebration of Fall, the kids being back in school, and yummy Campbell’s products I decided to make a family favorite. My Slow Cooker French Onion Soup Pork Chops are so delicious require very little prep, and go great over fresh mashed potatoes! With Campbell’s Soup as the “not so secret” ingredient, my kids just love them so much so I thought it would be fitting to share this easy recipe with you all!
- 2 pounds of boneless pork chops (can also use bone-in)
- 2 cans of Campbell’s French Onion Soup
- 2 large sweet onions sliced thinly (any variety)
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion and garlic powder
How to Make French Onion Soup Pork Chops
Place pork chops, spices and onions into your crockpot
Add the soups, and be sure to fill the can once each with water since this soup is condensed.
Slow cook for 6 hours; serve the pork chops, onion, and “gravy” over freshly made mashed potatoes.
My kids love this easy to make meal, and so do I because it is all about comfort foods once the fall weather starts to breeze on in. Be sure to let me know what you think of this recipe.
Slow Cooker French Onion Soup Pork Chops
- slow cooker
- 2 lbs boneless pork chops can also use bone-in but they fall apart easily
- 2 cans Campbell's French Onion Soup
- 2 sweet onions sliced thinly *can also use red onions
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Place pork chops, spices and onions into your slow cooker.
- Add the soups, and be sure to fill the can once each with water since this soup is condensed.
- Slow cook for 6 hours; serve the pork chops, onion, and “gravy” over freshly made mashed potatoes.
- Refrigerate any leftovers in the fridge for up to 5 days.