This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #alignresistance #CollectiveBias
Looking to clean out your medicine cabinet before the New Year? Don’t delay, it’s easier than you think to head into the New Year with an organized, refreshed lifestyle.
One of the most stressful things in life is having messy cabinets with clutter. I admit, I have such a busy lifestyle that I often pile stuff on stuff. Half the time, I am not even sure of the inventory I have on-hand when I need something as simple as tissues or toothpaste.
All the clutter in my life and lack of consistent organization has made me stressed out. We all know that stress can wreak havoc on the immune system, so I not only set out to refresh my medicine cabinet, but also my immune system.
So, with the help of Walmart Grocery Pickup, and some time carved out for myself to get to work, I am on the journey to a more balanced lifestyle with less “junk”.
How to Refresh Your Medicine Cabinet
Over time, we tend to habitually hold onto clutter and packaging we might not need or use out of routine. But, today I hope to inspire you to tackle places like your first aid kit or medicine cabinet to organize things.
I will also help to inspire you to get started on an internal refresh with #1 doctor recommended Align® Resistance Formula Probiotic Supplement (available at Walmart using Grocery Pickup).
- Remove all items from your cabinet and set them aside.
- Remove any loose debris or wrappers. My husband is notorious for leaving bandage wrappers in the cabinet after they use them.
- Examine each item you remove and carefully check expiration dates. If the stuff is expired, properly dispose of the contents, remove any identifying labels, and recycle if applicable.
- Using a basket, add the main items you will be using daily such as supplements like Align® Resistance Probiotic Formula (we also use their other daily products).
- Organize the basket as to keep anything harmful up and away from small children. This is VERY important.
- Take inventory of what you might need such as cotton swabs, bandages, cough drops, OTC medicine, or low supplements.
- Low on time? Place an order on Walmart.com using their Online Grocery Pickup.
- Each day, make it a point to keep up your handwork and maintain a refreshed cabinet.
Align® Resistance Formula Probiotic Supplement
If you have been recently sick like me, you know how antibiotics are wonderful at killing bad bacteria. Sadly, they also kill good bacteria in your digestive system, like the ones found in most probiotic supplements. Align® Resistance Formula Probiotics are clinically proven to help maintain digestive balance* with large, strong probiotic cells that survive antibiotic use.**
But, thankfully the next time I have to take an antibiotic, I will be golden! This product is meant to be taken with your antibiotic for 14 days. Specially designed to survive antibiotic use**
Each capsule is made up of large strong probiotic cells that help maintain digestive balance. The best part is Adults & children 12 and over can take 1-2 capsules per day!
Here is what they look like for your reference. They are a standard size capsule which is always appreciated here.
How to Order Using Walmart Online Grocery Pickup
- Head to Walmart.com and log into your account.
- Look for Align® Resistance Formula Probiotic Supplement (click link) and add that to your cart.
- Add at least $30 total of products to your cart. I stocked up on flu season essentials.
- Set a date and pickup time for your order.
- Before you head to Walmart to pickup your order, check in.
- Once at Walmart, head to the specially marked parking spots.
- Let them know you are there with the Walmart app.
- They will carry out your bags and place them in your cart!
I hope you all are inspired to refresh your medicine cabinet and keep your gut health in check! Cheers to a safe holiday season & happy New Year.
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
**This product is not intended to treat side effects of antibiotic use.
Brianne Tursi Manz says
In the past I have had a difficult time finding something specific in our medicine cabinet. I begin to question, “Do we have (insert medicine)?” A basket in your medicine cabinet is a great idea.
Tara Pittman says
I try to declutter all my medicines and supplements once a year. This is a good way to toss anything that is expired.
I feel like the medicine cabinet is the place where you can find antiques in my house! I love the idea of a jar for cough drops.
Lisa Joy Thompson says
I totally need to declutter my medicine cabinet…and a few other things too if I’m honest. My youngest 2 kids are allergic to artificial color so when they were little, rather than using a medicine cabinet, we kept everything in a toolbox that we could take with us on trips. It can be next to impossible to find dye-free cough syrup in the middle of the night in a small town.
Sometimes we really need to refresh our medicine cabinet. At least two time in a year!
it’s so messy under my cabinets. this is a great way to get organized and stock up on things we need.
Anne Marie says
It’s amazing how quickly the jars and bottles and tubes pile up, isn’t it? I love your ideas for keeping things tidy!
jill nunn says
I really need to do this. To be truthful I have no clue what is in my medicine cabinet besides the new things that are at the front….no telling what is in the back!
Claudia Krusch says
I try to declutter cabinets and closets every six months. Most of my medicines and supplements once a year. This is a great way to discard anything that is expired. Thank you for sharing it!
I need to organize my own medicine cabinet and throw some things away. I haven’t done that in a year at least!
Lyanna Soria says
The medicine cabinet is something I like to keep ready and stocked at all times. It’s great to check and refresh the cabinet once in a while of its items to see if there are some that you need to stock on or remove because of expiration.