This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SpringMrCoffeeMoments #EasyMeasure #CollectiveBias
We needed to give our coffee bar a makeover to fit our new Mr. Coffee® Easy Measure 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, so we made this awesome lemon farmhouse coffee bar setup. See how easy it is to make coffee in the new
Mr. Coffee® Easy Measure coffee maker and give your coffee bar a fresh look!
We have (and currently) owned many different coffee makers in the past 10 years – from high-tech machines that grind and brew different style coffees to basic single cup brewers.
Some have worked better for our needs then others. Although I enjoy the occasional fancy espresso or latte, my favorite drink is a classic brewed black coffee. Since coffee brings people together, I wanted a machine any of my older family members could use.
The new flagship Mr. Coffee® Easy Measure coffee maker is a completely redesigned (updated) and improved machine for 2019. They redesigned the
Mr. Coffee® Easy Measure coffee maker from the ground up with the goal of providing simple user friendly operation and a exceptional tasting pot of coffee.
Mr. Coffee® Easy Measure coffee maker Features
- Color Coded Measuring System to make it easy to combine the correct amounts of coffee with water every time for the perfect cup of coffee.
- Advanced Water Filtration that improves taste by removing impurities in water.
- Stage 1: Removes up to 97% of chlorine from water* (*as a result of the Mr. Coffee® water filter and brewing process)
Stage 2: Targets calcium to reduce water hardness. Perfect for us since we have a well with hard water!
- Freshness Indicator that tells you how long your pot of coffee has been sitting on the machine (up to 4-hours).
- Programmable LED display for brewing coffee at a later time.
- Grab-a-cup pause so you can pause the brew before it’s finished if you can’t wait for your first cup.
- 4-hour shut-off- perfect for those busy mornings!
- Reusable Coffee Filter- save money on paper filters!
- Convenient Automatic Clean Cycle- super convenient!
Find the Mr. Coffee® Easy Measure coffee maker at Target.
- Cartwheel Offer: 15% off Mr. Coffee® Easy Measure coffee maker at Target until 5/4
- 5/5-5/11 sale on the Mr. Coffee® Easy Measure coffee maker, with a sale price of $39.99
How to use the Mr. Coffee® Easy Measure coffee maker
Mr. Coffee® is authentic, easy to use, uncomplicated, creates reliable results. That is why I love how simple the Mr. Coffee® Easy Measure coffee maker is to use each morning! Simply decide how much coffee you want to prepare, fill the water reservoir up with the amount of cups needed (color coded system), and then use the color coded scoop amount needed.
When you are ready to brew, hit the brew button and go! The coffee maker will begin to make coffee, and soon your home will smell heavenly. This coffee maker is sleek and easy to transport making it the perfect asset for any coffee bar.
How to Clean the Mr. Coffee® Easy Measure coffee maker
To clean, simply open the lid, dispose of the grounds and rinse the filter. Then, rinse the carafe with water. Do not use any cleaners that can scratch. Using a wet rag wipe down the surface and you are all set!
Additionally, you can run convenient Automatic Clean Cycle which will help your machine maintain quality taste.
Farmhouse Lemon Coffee Bar Ideas
Since springtime is here, and the warmer weather is in full swing, I wanted to share some Farmhouse Lemon Coffee Bar Inspiration.
Below are the the items you will need to create this look and have a well-stocked coffee bar for spring parties and entertaining.
- Lemons – fresh or faux. I have an assortment of mini and true to size faux lemons.
- Lemon Sprays & vases- these really pulled the whole look together and made for a warm feel.
- Lemon Garland- I used this to wrap around my galvanized tiered stand.
- Galvanized Tiered Stand- This farmhouse must is loaded with extra lemon detail, a dish towel, cream canister, faux lemons, sugar, and coffee mugs. I found the towel, and faux lemons at Target.
- Sugar & coffee canisters
- Stevia, sugar packets, etc.
- Coffee flavorings, syrups
- Toppings like sprinkles, chocolate chips, and whipped cream.
- Baked goods like Iced Lemon Biscotti, cookies, or muffins.
- Coffee maker- Mr. Coffee® Easy Measure coffee maker- lightweight, easy to use, and sleek enough to fit in your space.
Mr. Coffee® Easy Measure coffee maker was awarded as an Editor’s Pick at the 2019 Good Housekeeping Housewares Show! #NewellHomeRefresh
Autumn Rose Reo says
I wish this was the way my coffee was arranged each day. Wouldn’t that be adorable. I’ve been looking at the tiered stand though so I can do one of these set ups. Looks so adorable for guests!
Brianne Tursi Manz says
That coffee maker sounds like a great coffee maker. Mr. Coffee brand has been a most-trusted brand for many years. I love the scoop for cup amount selection. That lemon bar stand is awesome!
Jody Arsenault says
That is absolutely beautiful. I think I should try something like that on my coffee bar (I love farmhouse style – you can see on my IG account if you want @jodyarsenault )
This is really cute. I would love to be able to set up a little coffee bar in my house. I am not sure where I could put one that makes sense.
Stefani Tolson says
I like the idea of a coffee bar! The lemon bars look yummy too!
I so need this coffee pot! Mine is an older one and on its last leg.
I am obsessed with this farmhouse coffee bar! I have used Mr Coffee off and on for YEARS – always our go to coffee maker.
Ruth I says
Thank you for this complete guide. My Dad loves coffee. Maybe I should give this as a gift for him.
Celebrate Woman Today says
My favorite part of this coffee maker is a measuring spoon! I’d grab and use it any time!
I love your Spring set-up! So refreshing and just pleasant to the eye.
REESA LEWANDOWSKI says
How beautiful is your coffee bar? I am in the market for a new coffee maker, so I will check this Mr Coffee out!
Krystel | Frugal Living says
Looks like a great machine. I usually make my coffee on the stove