This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/Kraft Heinz.
A decadent fall dessert that features deliciously spiced pumpkin swirled, real cheesecake, and a perfectly sweet crust. Your family will love these easy Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Bars which are a true taste of fall in every bite.
If you are looking for a delicious cheesecake recipe for the fall, these Marbled Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars are exactly what you need in your life. They are the perfect marriage of cheesecake and pumpkin pie all wrapped in one easy to eat bite.
Find all the ingredients you need to make this scrumptious autumn dessert at Walmart. They have everyday low prices for all the ingredients including Philadelphia® Original Cream Cheese, and Cool Whip® Original Whipped Topping. I love shopping at Walmart during the holiday season because I can purchase everything from recipe supplies to gifts.
This year, these cheesecake bars will be making an appearance on my dessert table. Spending time with family and enjoying something as comforting as a Thanksgiving dessert buffet is worth its weight in gold.
A holiday sweepstakes to enter
Speaking of the holidays, be sure to enter the Kraft Heinz Share The Holiday Sweepstakes by going to the hub for a chance to win daily prizes of $100 Walmart gift cards and a grand prize trip to visit loved ones (a $2,500 value). Plus, as a special gift from Walmart, you’ll be emailed a link to download a free digital cookbook of holiday favorites (including this recipe!).
Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake ingredients
This recipe is a little more involved than others, but the result is worth every luscious bite! You will need to pick up the following ingredients at Walmart to recreate it – that is if you don’t already have some of the following at home:
- PHILADELHIA Original Cream Cheese (2, 8-ounce bars)
- Granulated sugar
- All-purpose flour
- Kosher salt
- Vanilla extract
- Eggs (2)
- Pumpkin puree
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Graham crackers
- Light brown sugar
- Unsalted butter melted
- COOL WHIP Original Whipped Topping, 8 ounce Tub
Tips for making these bars
Before you start the process of baking these bars, there is some prep work and tasks to accomplish for best results.
Make sure your cream cheese and eggs are at room temperature. You can achieve the perfect room temperature cream cheese by leaving your 2 packages of Philadelphia® Original Cream Cheese on the counter for at least 4 hours. Cream cheese should indent easily, but not be soupy.
Philadelphia® Cream Cheese is the BEST cream cheese to use. It is made with no artificial preservatives, dyes or flavors; it truly sets the standard for quality. When you whip it, the result is a fresh-tasting, creamy texture that really makes this recipe POP.
Use a food processor to achieve finely ground graham cracker crumbs.
A microwave can help to melt the butter for your crust. By adding melted butter to the dry graham cracker crumbs, you can easily press the crust into the pan.
A large BBQ skewer can help to make the pretty marbled effect you can achieve by swirling the pumpkin and cheesecake batter together.
Line the pan with parchment paper for easy removal, cutting and cleanup.
A wet, plastic knife can help cut easily through these cooled bars like butter.
Add Cool Whip® to a pastry bag with a large star tip to nicely pipe on bars
Store these bars in an airtight container in the fridge to enjoy them for up to 5 days.
Be sure to enter the Share The Holiday Sweepstakes for a chance to win daily prizes of $100 Walmart gift cards and a grand prize trip to visit loved ones (a $2,500 value). Plus, as a special gift from Walmart, you’ll be emailed a link to download a free digital cookbook of holiday favorites (including this recipe!). Good luck folks!
Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Bars
- 2 pkgs, 16 ounces PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened and divided
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- ⅛ tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers (8 grahams)
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 4 tbsps. unsalted butter melted
- 8 ounces COOL WHIP Whipped Topping thawed
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Line an 11” x 7” baking dish with parchment paper, which makes it easier to remove from the pan and cut into bars.
- Break graham crackers at the perforated sections. Add pieces to a food processor, and pulse about 5-6 times until graham crackers are finely crushed.
- Add the graham cracker crumbs to a bowl and mix in the brown sugar and melted butter. Firmly press the mixture into the parchment-lined dish
- Bake crust for 10 minutes, and then remove it from the oven to cool.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325°F.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, and sugar until fluffy using an electric hand mixer on medium speed. Add in the salt, flour,vanilla extract, and mix until combined. Add eggs in one at a time beating in-between each. Mixture will be smooth and fluffy.
- In another large bowl, stir the pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice. Add ¾ ofa cup of the fluffy cream cheese mixture to the bowl and combine.
- To assemble these bars, spread 1 cup of cream cheese mixture over the cooled crumb topping. Use a rubber spatula to smooth it out. Alternate ¼ cup dollops of cream cheese mixture and pumpkin mixture to the pan creating alternating colors
- Using a large wooden skewer, create swirled patterns throughout the mixture to create a pretty marbled effect
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until set. Allow pan to cool on a baking wire rack for one hour. Cheesecake will continue to set as it cools. Refrigerate for 3 hours before cutting. Remove the bars from the pan using the parchment paper overhang before cutting them with a wet knife into 12 bars.
- Serve with a dollop of COOL WHIP and a sprinkle of cinnamon before enjoying. Keep leftovers chilled