Recipe: Lasagna Roll-Up Cups
For the last of my Cupcake Challenge recipes I knew I wanted to go the savory route. Don’t get me wrong, I do enjoy a good sweet cupcake every so often, but to make another would be some dangerous territory. I have managed to near the end of the challenge with just having eaten just 2 cupcakes..hey I’m on a diet.
Since Lasagna is one of those meals that I love, I knew that I wanted to create a “twist” on my family recipe. I LOVE how easy, and simple these Lasagna Roll-Up Cups are to make. They are not the cheapest meal, but are definitely something that should be considered from time to time.
Ricotta Cheese-16 oz
Cottage Cheese-16 oz
Mozzarella Cheese-8 oz
1 Lb Ground beef
1 can Dei Fratelli Crushed Tomatoes-I like Dei Fratelli Crushed Tomatoes because they are flavorful, not watery, and tasty!
Oregano, Basil, salt, pepper, onion, and garlic powder
- Boil your noodles until the are flexible-remove them, and place them in cool water, drain
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Pan fry the hamburger (add spices),and onion drain, and place it into a large bowl
- Add the egg, cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, and Fratelli Tomatoes to your meat mixture
- Add your Fratelli Crushed Tomatoes, ricotta, and cottage cheese
- Mix all the ingredients together-set aside
- Spray your muffin tins with non-stick
- Form the lasagna noodles around the muffin tin
- Fill with mixture
- Add mozzarella to the top
- Sprinkle with Italian Seasonings
- Place them in the oven for 20 mins at 350