These Easy Sausage Breakfast Sandwich Sliders are made with common ingredients like mild ground sausage, eggs, jalapeno cheese & more! Get this delicious Easter brunch recipe below! This post is sponsored by Mirum.
Easter brunch is one of my family’s favorite meals. After the kids open their Easter Baskets, I prepare a delicious mini feast for us to graze on. This brunch holds us over until Easter dinner which is always so helpful.
One of my favorite things about brunch is that there is always the opportunity to mix things up and create meals that are easy, and flavorful with brands our family loves.
Some of our favorite brands that help made these Easy Sausage Breakfast Sandwiches super delicious are not only conveniently at Walmart, but they are priced right! You all know I love my RO*TEL so incorporating it into these mini bagels sandwiches was a must!
We also used Odom’s Tennessee Pride Sausage in Mild as well as Parkay Squeeze, and Egg Beaters Original. These brands are pretty much a normal staple in our refrigerator because they are delicious and easy to find at Walmart.
Easy Sausage Breakfast Sandwiches Ingredients
This brunch sandwich recipe can be made with more or less servings. Adjust to meet your family’s needs. We used jalapeno jack cheese for a kick, and thought the addition of the mini bagels would be perfect for an easy to enjoy brunch sandwich.
- 10 mini bagels – toasted
- 1 cup of Egg Beaters Original
- Parkay Squeeze
- 1/2 cup of drained RO*TEL Original
- 16 ounces of Odom’s Pride Tennessee Sausage
- 5 ounces (slices) of Jalapeno Jack Cheese
Best Ground Sausage for Breakfast Sandwiches
Did you know that you just have to slice Odom’s Tennessee Pride Sausage in Mild and add it to a skillet to cook it? You could also form your patties by hand, but slicing is so much easier!
We cooked ours over medium heat to get the perfectly crisp outer and juicy inner. This brand is mild, and contains just 200 calories per serving with 9 grams of protein!
RO*TEL and Scrambled Egg Beaters
For these sandwiches, we used both RO*TEL and Egg Beaters Original varieties. I love using Egg Beaters because I do not have to crack eggs and can get the fluffiest eggs ever in minutes. Simply add a little Parkay Squeeze (no trans-fat or cholesterol) to your skillet over low-medium heat and scramble!
Did you know you can also add drained RO*TEL right to your Egg Beaters (made with 99% egg whites) to make delicious scrambled eggs? For this recipe I didn’t mix them in, but it is surely an option!
Get this Printable Easter Brunch Idea Below!
Easy Sausage Breakfast Sandwiches (with a Kick)
- 10 mini bagels toasted
- 1 cup Egg Beaters original
- 1 tbsp Parkay Squeeze
- 1/2 cup RO*TEL drained
- 16 ounces Odom’s Pride Tennessee Sausage
- 5 ounces Jalapeno Jack Cheese
- Slice Odom’s Pride Tennessee Sausage into ten slices.
- Add slices to a large griddle and cook until fully done.
- Scramble Egg Beaters until fluffy. You can either add the drained RO*TEL directly to the eggs, or reserve it for a topping.
- Toast 10 bagels. I use the oven method and add them to a large baking sheet and toast each side for 3 minutes.
- Once sausage are done, add half a slice of jalapeno cheese to each. You can fold it into quarter sizes.
- Add sausage (with cheese) to each bagel.
- Top each bagel with scrambled eggs and RO*TEL.
- Serve warm and enjoy!