Skillet Breakfast Nachos with Corned Beef Hash
All the flavors of breakfast you love baked in a skillet with tortillas chips and topped with all the fixings!
When I first met my husband, one of the first products he introduced me to was the flavorful and hearty HORMEL® MARY KITCHEN® Hash. I had never even heard of corned beef hash before because my family is Portuguese.
We never ate it, but once I tried it I was instantly hooked! It also quickly changed my perspective on canned foods, and became a regular pantry staple in our home. The fact that it is so versatile and goes great on my Breakfast Nachos is also a major plus!
Ok, so I admit, I will totally make nachos an “any occasion food”. They are one of my favorite foods despite their richness. I thought it would be super delicious to add some hash, bacon, eggs, and sausage to my breakfast nachos.
What I included in my Breakfast Nachos Recipe
For my breakfast nachos, I wanted to use foods that would complement each other. Breakfast sausage, hash, bacon, eggs, jalapenos, cilantro, cheese, salsa and tomato all came together to create what tasted like a deconstructed omelet nicely heated over crispy tortillas. Oh, and you cannot forget that cool dollop of sour cream which takes these up a notch!
- 1 cup of HORMEL® MARY KITCHEN® Hash
- 3-4 cups of corn tortillas, or enough to cover your skillet
- 8 small breakfast sausage links
- 8 slice of bacon
- 1 medium jalapeno seeded, and sliced
- 5 scrambled eggs
- 2 tablespoons of cilantro
- 1/3 cup sour cream
Spray your skillet with non-stick spray.
Add eggs, and jalapenos.
Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- 1 cup corned beef hash
- 8 ounces breakfast sausage links
- 5 eggs scrambled
- 8 ounces bacon
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes halved.
- 4 cups tortilla chips
- 2 tbsp jalapeno
- 2 tbsp cilantro
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- Scramble your eggs, and cook your breakfast meats.
- Spray your skillet with non-stick spray.
- Arrange your tortillas chips in the pan evenly.
- Add HORMEL® MARY KITCHEN® Hash to your chips.
- Top with additional breakfast meats.
- Add eggs, and jalapenos.
- Top with Salsa, followed by cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes