If you’re looking to transform your Christmas tree into a Valentine Tree, you have come to the perfect spot! Today, we are sharing how to recreate this Valentine Tree Farmhouse Style. We hope to get you inspired to turn your tree into a decorative, chic symbol of love.
Earlier this week, I shared my Whimsical Valentine’s Day Tree that featured a white Christmas Tree decked with loads of pink & red hearts. The style was more whimsy, and modern which strays from my typical farmhouse style. I wanted more vibrant colors in my sitting room and this tree helped to improve my mood. This time of year is especially hard with the cold weather so color helps to enhance our moods.
For this Farmhouse Valentine Tree, I circled back to my roots. I really think this might just be the favorite of my 3 trees–yes, I have 3!
I purchased most of the items for this tree at Christmas Tree Shop and Hobby Lobby. Right now, you can score 40% off on Valentine’s Day décor at Hobby Lobby so be sure to check it out since the good stuff sells out fast.
When it comes to decorating any space, I always wait until the items go on sale. Never pay full price for anything! 90% of my home décor is always purchased on sale unless I feel as if the price is a bargain.
If you are unable to shop in-store for your tree décor, I have found some comparable ornaments and decorative accents on Amazon that you can use to replicate this look.
- Natural Heart Wood Slices – Can be painted with chalk colored paints and sanded for a rustic look.
- Buffalo Plaid Heart Ornaments – I love the buffalo plaid look and these are a value for 48 pieces.
- Farmhouse Hearts – These are gorgeous and can be easily turned into ornaments with a simply twine loop.
- Valentine’s Day Wooden Beads – I love the look of these with the beads- super pretty and charming!
- Red Felt Ornaments – Perfect for filling in the extra space of your tree.
- Vine Heart Wreath – I love adding wreaths to my trees as toppers or accents. This one is a really pretty one.
- Heart-Shaped Rattan Wreath – Another pretty option to add to your tree to make it eye-catching.
- Heart-Shaped Natural Grapevine Wreath – I purchased 3 of these for my tree as pictured.
- Country Heart Ornaments – I am a sucker for padded, plaid ornaments with rustic accents- these are so cute!
The tree you see pictured is the same tree I featured last year on my site from Walmart. It was under $70 and is so well-made. It is by the Puleo Tree Company which makes a variety of trees for every style taste! The tree color is deep green with fluffy flock on each branch. I think it really looks good against the pops of red as pictured.
Burlap Tree Collar
Unlike last year, this year I am moving to tree collars. I love the look tree collars provide. They make things look really neat and beautiful! This Burlap Tree Collar is inexpensive and fits into the Farmhouse theme perfectly!
Overall, I am really loving this look–it fills my dining room with such a serene, charming look. I cannot wait to turn this tree into an Easter one!
More Tree Ideas
We have once again collaborated with Dawn over at Cutefetti to bring you another fun tree idea! Check out her Love Stinks Tree which is so adorable and fun! I love how her pink tree color pops with the hilariously cute décor…because sometimes love stinks! Perfect to celebrate the anti-Valentine’s Day person in your life!