Penne With Spinach & Chicken Sausage
A delicious pasta recipe that features garlic roasted chicken sausage, tomato, onion, garlic, and whole wheat penne.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 8 people
- 1 package Al Fresco Chicken Sausage sliced into 1/4 inch thick slices
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 whole cloves of garlic minced
- 2 Diced Roma Tomatoes
- 1 medium sweet onion diced
- 1 box of whole wheat penne boiled until al dente
- 1 jar of your favorite red pasta sauce
- 2 cups washed baby spinach
Boil pasta until al dente
In a large skillet, sautee garlic, onion, and tomato
Add in chicken sausage and cook until slightly browned.
Add in spinach and cook for about 1 minute
Add in drained pasta, and then full jar of sauce
Mix and serve warm.
*You can also top with cheese and an option*
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 67kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Sodium: 456mg | Potassium: 372mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 21.4% | Vitamin C: 12.2% | Calcium: 2.7% | Iron: 6.5%