Sweet Italian Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
A melt in your mouth, savory stuffed mushroom recipe that features cheese, Hatfield Recipe Essentials Sweet Italian Ground Sausage”
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time35 mins
Servings: 24 mushrooms
- 1 package Hatfield Recipe Essentials Sweet Italian Ground Sausage
- 24 medium sized brown mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp pepper, cayenne pepper, onion powder, garlic powder
- 10 ounces cream cheese you can use herbed or regular cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
Wash, and pat dry mushrooms.
Remove stems, and then chop them up.
Add chopped mushrooms, and garlic to a frying pan with the extra virgin olive oil, and saute for 3 mins.
Add Hatfield Recipe Essentials Sweet Italian Ground Sausage to the pan, and fry with the mushrooms and garlic until the sausage and browned and fully cooked.
Add the cream cheese to the pan directly and remove from heat. Stir together until combined. Add in the bread crumbs and shredded Parmesan.
Stuff mushrooms with mixture, and bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
There might be excess liquid in pan so place mushrooms on a paper towel to soak up excess moisture.
To re-heat, place mushrooms in an oven at 350 for 5-10 mins.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 121kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 224mg | Potassium: 74mg | Vitamin A: 4.2% | Vitamin C: 0.3% | Calcium: 4.3% | Iron: 2.2%