Irresistible Baked Stuffed Shells with Grilled Chicken, Sautéed Spinach, and Tomato
A meal that is fit for a king. These cheesy, grilled chicken stuffed shells are sure to have everyone licking their plates!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time45 mins
Servings: 6 people
- 1 1/2 cups Tyson® Grilled & Ready Chicken Strips heated & cubed
- 1 box jumbo shells pasta cooked al dente
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 16 ounces cottage cheese
- 16 ounces riccotta
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes sliced in halves
- black pepper, onion power, basil, and garlic powder to taste sauteed veggies
- 2 tablespoons EVOO
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 medium onion diced
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley for garnish
Boil shells until al dente, then rinse in cool water, and drain.
In a cast iron skillet, add oil, and saute onion and garlic with the powdered spices for 3 mins.
Add in spinach and saute for 1-2 extra mins.
Remove from heat and set aside.
In a large bowl, add the ricotta and cottage cheese.
Add in veggie mixture, and diced chicken.
Using a spoon, fill each shell carefully with mixture, add to a casserole pan, and repeat until done.
Top shells with tomato and mozzarella.
Bake at 350 for 20 mins.
Top with fresh parsley before enjoying!