This No-bake Lemon Cream Pie dessert is super refreshing and easy to make! It pairs well with a crunchy graham cracker crust and smooth cool whip topping.
Since you all know I love to cook, I thought it would be fun to share one of the very first recipes I ever made for my husband. When I was a teen, I didn’t have my own kitchen to bake in, so I made my “then boyfriend” a no-bake lemon cream pie.
We both shared a love for lemon recipes and graham crackers crusts so this recipe was a hit! I call it our “anniversary pie” since it was over 15 years ago that I first made it!
How to Make No-Bake Lemon Cream Pie:
Graham Cracker Crust Ingredients:
- 2 full sleeves of graham crackers
- 7 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions to make the crust:
You need to grind the graham crackers to form them into a crust. Using a food processor is the easiest way to do this.
Add the graham crackers to the food processor and grind them until they’re the consistency of course ground coffee.
Next, melt the butter in the microwave. Most microwaves have a “melt butter” setting, so use that. If your microwave doesn’t, just make sure you set it to 50% power.
Melting butter at 100% power in the microwave will likely explode all over the inside and make a huge mess! Also, make sure to cover the container with a paper towel just in case!
Add the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, sugar, and cinnamon to a large bowl, and mix thoroughly
Once mixed, firmly pat the crumb mixture into a large glass Pyrex Pie dish. Tip: Use a piece of wax or parchment paper between your hands and the graham crackers. It will help to press the crust more evenly.
Refrigerate the crust for one hour before adding the no-bake lemon filling.
Lemon Cream Filling Ingredients:
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8) ounce package of Cool Whip
- 1/3 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
Directions to Make the Lemon Filling:
Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl, mix well and put aside.
Once the pie crust has hardened, add the filling and garnish with thinly sliced lemon, and grated peel.
Refrigerate for at least an hour to firm up.
More Lemon Desserts You’ll Love
As you can see, this No-Bake Lemon Cream Pie is super easy to make, and requires no baking! It is super pretty and perfect for parties! It is ideal for warmer months, amateur bakers, and even kids or teens to make because you do not need a stove.
Get the printable no-bake lemon pie dessert recipe below!
No Bake Lemon Cream Pie
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1/3 cup lemon juice *fresh squeezed works best
- 1 tsp grated lemon peel
- 4 lemon slices
- 1 1/2 cups graham crackers 12 full sleeves
- 7 tbsps melted butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Finely ground the graham crackers in a food processor.
- Grease a large pie dish.
- In a large bowl, mix the crumbs, sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter.
- Press crumbs mixture into the pie dish firmly.
- Place pie crust uncovered in the fridge to chill and harden up for one hour.
Lemon Cream Filling
- In a large bowl, mix the filling ingredients, and set aside.
- Once the pie crust has hardened, add the filling and garnish with thinly sliced lemon, and grated peel.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours to firm.