This corn dip is perfect for your next summer party! It’s made with fresh grilled corn, creamy ricotta cheese, pepper jack, and a few simple spices. Serve it with tortilla chips or veggie sticks for a delicious appetizer. This post is sponsored by The National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association (NFRA).
I love using sweet corn in a variety of recipes during the warm summer months. Grilling our corn is always a preferred method because it caramelizes and enhances the flavor of the corn. That is why I adore this fresh, and delicious warm corn dip. It was such a hit during our cookout, so I’m really excited to share it with you all!
This corn dip is made with the very delicious, versatile Galbani® Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese. I typically use this smooth, and creamy product in dishes like lasagna, stuffed shells, and even lemon cookies! Galbani® Ricotta has an authentic Italian taste and is America’s #1 Brand of Ricotta! This year The Galbani Brand celebrates the 140th anniversary & is proud to be the #1 cheese brand in Italy!
Corn – Fresh, native sweet corn that is covered in butter, and grilled until slightly charred on all sides makes for the best dip. The flavors are so delicious. You can use thawed, drained, frozen corn as well, but it will be missing that “zing”.
Cheeses – Galbani® Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese, shredded pepper jack cheese, and Parmesan are the cheese I used for this dip. The ricotta is a must, but you can swap out the pepper jack for cheddar, or another shredded blend you may prefer.
Spices – Salt & pepper are all you need for this recipe. However, you can give this a Mexican twist by adding some cumin, chili powder, and paprika.
Half & Half – You can use whole milk, or even heavy cream if you wish. You just need some liquid to help bake this into a creamy, “dippable” dip.
Butter – This is used to add flavor to the corn before grilling. You can skip it if you wish to reduce the calories in this dip.
Herbs – Fresh thyme makes this dip “pop” You can swap it for cilantro if you want the Mexican twist. The green onions add a nice flavor, and pop of color to the dip when serving.
How to Make Cheesy Corn Dip
Preheat the grill and prepare corn. Rub all sides with butter, and grill until slightly charred on all sides; about 10 minutes.
Remove kernels from the grilled corn and place them in a large bowl; set aside.
In a food processor, add 3 quarters of the corn, all the ricotta, half the shredded pepper jack cheese, the Parmesan cheese, spices, half and half, and thyme. Pulse until creamy and combined.
Pour the pureed mixture into a deep casserole dish. Sprinkle remaining corn kernels, and pepper jack cheese on the dip.
Bake for 40 minutes uncovered. The top will be slightly crisp, and golden-brown.
Sprinkle green onion on top before serving. Serve with thick cut chips or tortilla chips.
How to Store Cheesy Corn Dip
This cheesy corn dip is the perfect party snack! It’s easy to make and can be stored in the fridge for up to 5 days. To store the dip, simply place it in an airtight container and refrigerate it. When you’re ready to serve the dip, simply take it out of the fridge, heat in the microwave, and enjoy!
More Dip Recipes to Try
Head over to the Galbani® Product Locator to see where you can find their products for your summer recipes.
Cheesy Grilled Corn Ricotta Dip
- cutting board & knife
- food processor
- Measuring cups and spoons
- 8 x 8 baking dish
- 6 ears corn grilled and shucked
- 1 tablespoon butter to season corn
- 15 ounces Galbani® Ricotta Cheese
- 8 ounces pepper jack cheese shredded
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1½ cups half & half or heavy cream
- ¼ teaspoon salt to taste
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons thyme fresh
- 2 tablespoons green onion chopped
- Preheat the grill and prepare corn. Rub all sides with butter, and grill until slightly charred on all sides; about 10 minutes.
- Remove kernels from the grilled corn and place them in a large bowl; set aside.
- In a food processor, add 3 quarters of the corn, all the ricotta, half the shredded pepper jack cheese, the Parmesan cheese, spices, half and half, and thyme. Pulse until creamy and combined.
- Pour the pureed mixture into a deep casserole dish. Sprinkle remaining corn kernels, and pepper jack cheese on the dip.
- Bake for 40 minutes uncovered.
- Sprinkle green onion on top before serving. Serve with thick cut chips or tortilla chips.