Looking for the cutest Christmas Cheese Board? Look no further because this Christmas Tree Cheese Board is not only tasty, but will WOW your guests with its elevated, festive look.
Thank you, Cooper® Cheese for sponsoring today’s decadent recipe post.
December is one of my favorite months because it is the month that we celebrate Christmas and New Years Eve. These are two holidays that my family and I look forward to and enjoy.
If you also look forward to entertaining friends and family, you will really love this easy Christmas Cheese Board idea that features one of our favorite cheeses.
Have you ever had the pleasure of trying Cooper® Sharp White Pasteurized Process American Cheese? Cooper Sharp White Cheese is a creamy, sharp, American cheese that you can find in deli cases in the Northeast. It is also available in Yellow, and Black Pepper flavor which are equally delicious.
My mom used to buy this cheese when we were kids when it went on sale. It makes an absolutely delicious hot cheese sandwich and melts up to a creamy perfection.
Now that the holidays are here, there is no better cheese to feature in our elevated Christmas Tree Cheese Board than Cooper Sharp White.
We wanted an elevated, upscale cheese board that reflected the quality and flavor of Cooper Sharp White. The additions of premium meats, olives, nuts, and dried fruit produced the perfect combination. This Christmas Cheese Board we be excellent to bring to holiday parties, or as a nice snack board for a wine night.
Christmas Cheese Board Additions
- Cooper® Sharp White Pasteurized Process American Cheese *We used 1 lb of cubed cheese.
- Kalamata olives
- Jumbo green stuffed olives
- Herbs & cranberries for decorative accents
You can get the full tutorial below on how to style your Christmas Tree Cheese Board, but I did want to note we used an Acacia wood 15″ L x 12″ W x 0.75″ H wood tray for this board display which worked out lovely.
Cooper Cheese Recipes
We love using Cooper Sharp White Cheese in our recipes. Check out a few that we think you will love too!
- White Queso Dip
- English Muffin Pizzas
- Caramelized Mushroom, Onion, and Cheese Bites
- Hot Reuben Dip Recipe
- Cheese Stuffed Peppers
Christmas Cheese Board
- Wood Serving Tray
- 1 lb. Cooper® Sharp White Pasteurized Process American Cheese
- 1 cup Kalamata Olives
- 1/3 lb Capicola
- 1/3 lb salami
- 1/3 lb Sopressata
- 1 cup dates
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup jumbo stuffed green olives
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- 6 Rosemary sprigs
- 6 Sage sprigs
- Prepare your wood tray by washing and drying it.
- Start out by lining the first level with the sage leaves to make the base.
- Then, add about 1/2 lb of Cooper Sharp White cubes next. As you go up to the next tier you want to taper off the ingredients to form the triangle of the tree.
- Next up, is a layer of Kalamata Olives, folded salami, jumbo stuffed green olives, and dates.
- Then, I added almond, Capicola, more Cooper Sharp White cubes, and Sopressata.
- For the top, I added a star made of cheese. I was going to cut it out, but it looked cute in the cutter.
- The last step was to line the triangle tree shape with fresh Rosemary followed by some cranberries scattered over the cheese.
robin rue says
That’s a nice looking cheese board!!! I would be wicked happy to walk into any party and see that….
melissa chapman says
Your cheese board is a real work of art and your guests will love it. The only problem is that it is so nice it is too good to eat.
Tara Pittman says
This is the perfect way to present a cheese board. I love that you used rosemary for the look as I have a big rosemary bush in my yard.
Lisa Joy Thompson says
I absolutely love this cheese board. It’s gorgeous! I may need to make a few practice ones before I take one to a party (which is OK, because I’m sure my family would think they were delicious).
I am loving this cheese board! It’s perfect for our Christmas gathering!
This is the best appetizer idea ever. I love the Christmas tree shape, and all the foods here are just perfect.
I love the way you did this cheese board. It turned out amazing. I may need to do this for the holidays too.
Oh my goodness! This cheese board is so awesome! It’s festive and so easy to make!
This is such a great idea for a holiday party! I think it is a great way of decorating with food!
Myrah Duque says
I love the idea of boards especially Charcuterie Boards. They look so festive. I like this idea of the Christmas tree and it is so easy to make too.
Celebrate Woman Today says
I love cheese boards, as they cater to almost anyone with different tastes. This one looks Fantastic!
Claudia Krusch says
Such a great Holiday snack! Can’t wait to try it this coming weekend at our open house!
Lyanna Soria says
That is certainly a festive cheeseboard meant for Christmas. Can’t wait to try it someday and I like that you arranged it into a Christmas tree.